“Mystery Dinners”

2 Hour Moonshine Murders Dinner and Show
The Killbillies: 2-Hour Dinner Theater Show In Pigeon Forge
Scarlett RELOADED! Dinner and Show
More attraction details
Owner description: The Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show is a small and intimate theater, which proves perfect for the up close and interactive show it provides. Our traditional, restaurant-style murder mystery plays out all over the dining room, so every seat is the perfect seat. There are three sidesplitting, parody style shows played in repertory each week. Your ticket includes our “laugh ‘til you die” murder mystery show with a Prize Package for the Top Sleuth of the night, as well as a three-course dinner with choice of soup and desert topping.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed multiple shows when we visit Pigeon Forge. The dinner is delightful and the show is always fun and entertaining. We try to see a different show each time we visit. I rate this an excellent show to see and dinner is delicious. Thanks for the memories.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)

Reviewed 2 July 2014

absolutely as wonderful time, I really enjoyed it, food was good, atmosphere was great, not an empty seat in the house, price was right on too, great time and show, will return, we saw the moonshine murders and love it will return to see another one of their shows soon

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My group of 4 teenagers and 2 adults loves the show. We saw the "I love Lucy" show and thought it was hilarious. We enjoyed figuring out the clues and making our guess about the murderer. The food wasn't the best but it was good. Overall we absolutely loved the experience!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food was fantastic and the show was excellent! Small seating so any table is great to see the show from. Fun crowd participation! All around great dinner and a show! Make sure to get reservations or you may have to wait until the next day to get in. Fun for the entire family!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I would not recommend this show to anyone. It is WAY over priced for the generic/low quality entertainment. The actors were very nice, but the story line (Bradley Bunch) was terrible. We couldn't really discern exactly what was going on at any point in the show. I wouldn't mind paying $10-$15 per person to see it, and the food was just ok. My daughter really liked the soup but was denied seconds when I asked. I understand that it is catered, but you would think that the $29.95 I spent on a frozen cheese pizza could have covered an extra few ounces of chicken noodle soup!!
Do yourself a favor and take my advice and skip this one folks!

2  Thank Janrams2
GSMMMDS, Public Relations Manager at Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for visiting us here at The Murder Mystery Dinner Show! I would just like to take a moment to respond to a few of your comments about our show.

Our show "Marsha, Marsha, Murder" is loosely based off of the Brady Bunch television series. It is a comedy that is very popular with folks that are familiar with the television show. We understand how this can sometimes hinder the comedy for guests that book this show but aren't familiar with the characters.

As for the pricing of our tickets, we can proudly say that we are the most affordable dinner show in the smokies. You won't find a better price around town for dinner and a show. Your food is prepared fresh here in our kitchen at the theater so we don't cater any of the food on our menu. You were very right about our soup being delicious! We are so glad your daughter enjoyed it, however, we aren't considered an "all you can eat" show but we do have a very large dinner that we serve to all of our guests.

We can assure you that we always strive to exceed guest expectations and we are proud to have built a wonderful reputation with our guests that allows us to sell out almost every night. We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience here with us and we hope you will decide to visit us again someday. Your feedback is appreciated!