“Great place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of 100 Mile View

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MarinaC20...
Kokomo
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The cabin was great and had an amazing view! The only thing that was kind of annoying is on the hospitality app if you click on the driving directions it tries to take you somewhere else but we found it!

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway
18 Jun 2018
Dear MarinaC2011,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback on your stay with us on your recent stay in 100 Mile View. Please accept our apologies that the Glad app gave you the incorrect directions. We will look into the directions on the app to get them corrected. We are very glad to hear that the cabin was to your liking. The view at Legacy Mountain is fantastic. It’s our hope you will stay with us again in the future.

johnhG269...
“Relaxing at its finest”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Absolutely loved this cabin. Went on a weekend getaway to relax and this was the perfect cabin. With college football on that Saturday I had no worries I had the complete bottom floor all to myself all day With everything I needed to turn it into my own personal spa.

2 Oct 2017
Dear johnhG269OS,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay at 100 Mile View. We are happy we were able to meet your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us, especially your spa day! We strive to make every stay a pleasant one and genuinely appreciate you choosing us for your Smoky Mountain vacation. We look forward to the opportunity to have you with us again in the future.

Paul B
“100 Mile View”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Everything was great. Staff was helpful. The only issue I had was with the tv in the bedroom and the tv in the livingroom were connected. So whatever Disney channel program my child wanted to watch as we were lying down, I was forced to watch as well. Connect the tv in the bedroom to the tv right outside the bedroom where the pool table is.

21 Jul 2017
Dear Paul B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed the view and I am sorry to hear about the TV issue that you found in the cabin. I will follow up with our maintenance department in regards to the connection to see if it can be shifted or replaced. Guest feedback is the most important tool that we can use to improve our cabins and we appreciate you letting us know. We hope to welcome you and your family back to provide you with an exceptional level of service on your next trip to the Smoky Mountains.

Theresazd
Sayville, New York
“Piece of Heaven”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My husband and I are enjoying our stay at 100 Mile View Cabin! This place is very clean and well maintained. Every comfort has been thought of for guests to relax in this mountain paradise! Plenty of activities to keep busy between Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Sevierville and The Great Smoky Mountains! Close to restaurants and yet far enough away from the crowds to unwind at the end of the day. Highly recommend and will definitely come back again!

26 Jun 2017
Dear Theresazd,

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay at 100 Mile View. We are thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations and you are enjoying your time with us. We are happy that you find our area to be conveniently located to the stores and attractions in the area, but far enough away to enjoy some peace and quiet. . It’s our hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Brooke G
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

This was the worst vacation experience and customer service I have ever experienced. My husband and I were so excited to get away from the city and relax for a long weekend. We booked this cabin in July because we stayed here three years ago and had the best trip. However, from the moment we walked into the cabin and went downstairs to the pool room/bedroom smelled like urine. We tried to overlook and unpacked and relax by turning on the TV to watch the start of the World Series. The cable went in/out until it just would not turn back on. The next morning I called the costumer service number and Dan answered and redirected me to maintaince about the issue. From maintaince then redirected me to housekeeping about the urine smell to no avail we got disconnected.
The very nice mainance guy was unable to fix the issue and had to call the cable company who let us all know that the issue would be resolved on Nov. 5th (we checked out the end of Oct.). I then proceed to call back costumer service and speak to another representative (Prascilla- I believe) and she let me know that before anything could be refunded attempts need to be made to resolve the issue. Fair enough. However, the cable issue could not be fixed and then I am told that we will have to wait until 1:30 for housekeeping to come clean the carpets and try to oxidize the air downstairs. First, that should have been done before we arrived and I was not going to wait around for housekeeping to clean when our vacation should not be dictated by the chores and arrival time of housekeeping!!!!!!!!!!!
After my 3rd call back to the costumer service rep. (I was told a manager, Stephanie, would call me back and that never happened). I was told the manager was out of the office but the costumer service rep. told me that they could reimburse $100.
So we paid for a cabin with no cable for basically the entire stay and slept in a bedroom that smelled like urine. I was not happy with only a $100 return and asked to check out early. So basically they allowed us to leave early and not pay for the last night. So we were given nothing except the opportunity to leave a night early.
Needless to say, we will never use this company or cabin rental ever again! They clearly could care less, I'm sure due to October being a busy, money making time of the year, but when you are in the business of vacation rentals you should accomadate the renter.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Oct 2016
Dear Brooke G,

On behalf of the staff, management, and myself, please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We wish to assure you that this is certainly not our typical guests’ experience. Your comments are very important to us. We always want to exceed your expectations and make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible and I am so very sorry that we fell short. Please accept our apologies for what is not indicative of our service levels and we can assure you that our housekeeping and maintenance department as well as members of management are taking your feedback seriously. We are grateful that you chose to spend your vacation with us. We hope to have the opportunity to accommodate you again during a future visit to the Smokies so that you will see that your visit with us just now is not the norm for our guests.

Croydon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
15 Sep 2016
Dear dianarincon69,

What a pleasure it was having you stay at 100 Mile View! Thank you so much for the terrific review. We constantly monitor customer feedback to make our guests experience the best possible and wish to thank you for sharing your experience with us and other potential guests. Please do come back soon!

AudreyM22...
Tampa, Florida
“Lives up to its name”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

My husband and I just spent one of the best vacations we have ever spent- the views alone are worth the money! The cabin itself was well decorated and matched the website pictures....... our only issue was the TV was an older model in the living room and it was cutting people's heads off.
We plan to return here as soon as possible.

Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway
13 Jun 2016
Dear Audrey M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your recent stay. We are thrilled we were able to meet your expectations and you enjoyed your time with us. We strive to make every stay a pleasant one and genuinely appreciate you choosing us for your Smoky Mountain vacation. We look forward to the opportunity to have you with us again in the future.

Amy P
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing