“Ton of food for the money, Clean it up”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #49 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Was in Little Tokyo Saturday night for dinner and this was probably the 6th or 7th time there. As always we received a great value for our money. Sushi is fairly priced and the portion of my ribeye and chicken is enormous. Best part is for the appetizer shrimp you get the full size shrimp not the little 61-70 count like most places use. My wife's dish was a super large portion as well. Plenty of leftovers. I can't go perfect for two reasons, ribeye although cooked properly was inconsistent, one bite perfect one bite tough. Also while waiting my 3 yr old daughter was spinning and hopping around and jostled her little belly enough to get sick in the waiting area and although they cleaned it up it took them twenty minutes and felt as though a wet floor sign was good enough. Had four people sitting around less than six feet from the sick mess and apparently they couldn't be bothered to clean it up. I may seem a bit harsh seeing as how my daughter made the mess but this IS a restaurant We will still be back nonetheless due to the great value.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food was some of the best Hibachi I have eaten, and I have eaten quite a bit. I really liked that we could get the full Hibachi courses without having to endure "the show," which gets old when you eat it as much as we do. Plus, we didn't have to sit with strangers. The downside is that the place is far too small for the amount of business they had, even on a Tuesday evening. We had to wait 25 or so minutes for a simple four top table -- not bad except the restaurant wasn't even crowded, just so very small. Then, we had to wait over 35 minutes after ordering for our entrees. The little salads and soup were long gone by the time we got dinner, so as always, that really impedes the dining experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a great meal. Yes the atmosphere is sparse but I will take that any day over paying for a bad meal. It is a little tricky to find the entrance but well worth walking around the building if you park on the wrong side like we did. It is difficult finding good food when traveling, this was one of the top two hibachi restaurants we have ever visited. The staff was very friendly and clean. Sorry there were no cheesy paper fans and screens for atmosphere.

1  Thank Brian O
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Best hibachi food I've ever had. The chef didn't do too many tricks, but he was busy. Absolutely no atmosphere in the place. Sparse decor. As long as the food is good (and the early bird special is truly a great one), I'd come back again!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This place is off the beaten Pigeon Forge path. We heard about it from some local folks. My son and daughter swear it's the best sushi they have ever had. The rest of us ordered off the menu and all had to take food home. Large portions. Hibachi style available too. If you go on a Sunday, get there right as they open or you will wait for a while for tables.