This was an older motel, but the room we had came with the back door that opened to the little Pigeon River, with the ducks and geese. They weren't a problem, unless someone was feeding them at the back doors. Room as clean, staff very friendly, good location, not a full thrills hotel, but a nice place to stay. Bring your own shampoo, they put soap in the room, but no shampoo. Bed were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of Pigeon Forge at traffic light 6. We are in walking distance to food and attractions. Beautiful Views and plenty of things to do with the family. We offer rooms with: 1 or 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, king rooms with Jacuzzi, cabin and 2 or 3 bedroom condos. Come see us and feed our ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Expedia so you can book your River Place Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Place Inn And Cabins
- River Place Inn & Cabins Hotel Pigeon Forge
- River Place Hotel Condos