My husband and I needed a place for the night at the last minute and this place was nearby and cheap. For the price, it was very comfortable and clean with some superficial problems (loose ceiling tile in the bathroom, light bulb out, etc). Our only complaint was that the wifi didn't work. If you're just looking for a place to lay your head at the end of the day, it's a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located in the heart of Pigeon Forge at traffic light 6. We are in walking distance to food and attractions. Beautiful Views and plenty of things to do with the family. We offer rooms with: 1 or 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, king rooms with Jacuzzi, cabin and 2 or 3 bedroom condos. Come see us and feed our ducks! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your River Place Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Place Inn And Cabins
- River Place Inn & Cabins Hotel Pigeon Forge
- River Place Hotel Condos