“Great place for the price!”
Review of River Bend Inn

River Bend Inn
Ranked #66 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My husband and I have stayed here probably five times now. We do a lot of hiking and enjoy coming here. We have never had a bad experience here. They do serve breakfast and have a small indoor pool. The creek is right outside with a food dispenser for the fish and ducks. They even recognize our faces when we walk in now. The room does have granite counter tops, fridge, microwave, and small table. We have never had an issue here. The rates we have paid have been $30 to $80 when the car show was in town. We enjoy it here every time!

Room Tip: They do have a website to book from, but you can usually get a rate cheaper by walk in if not at a p...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Angela K
There are newer reviews for River Bend Inn

Reviewed 18 June 2012

We payed for 2nights and we were treated so bad that we gave up the second night and moved i would rather sleep in my car i have never been treated so disrespectful in my life the manager tried to charge me $200 dollars for carrying my lighter in the lobby! I think after i paid that much i shoulnt have to be yelled at and treated like a child i wouldnt recommend this place to anyone!

Room Tip: Just stay at the park grove at light 2b and save yourself some dignity!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Carrie O
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My family and I stay in Pigeon Forge a lot and usually stay at the same place, but Memorial Day weekend our favorite hotel was booked, so we came across River Bend Inn and what a nice surprise!! Their rates were WAY lower than most hotels/motels and the hotel is so clean, the staff is amazing, and breakfast is even included. I have found a new favorite place to stay and look forward to going back.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My wife & I are artist/crafters & were in town to see some of our shops& was pleased to find the River Bend Inn With great heart shaped Hot tubs we will be spending more time there this season a great way to relax after a day walking in the mountians GOOD CLEAN ROOMS AT A REASONABLE RATE what more can you ask for ????

Room Tip: The heart shaped tubs are a great way to spend some qualty time with someone special
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Grizzly G
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Very satisfied with our room. True, the balcony was above a parking area but it did provide a nice view of the river and the "mountain" beyond. Also aired out the room necely. Pool is quite small but heated. Beds very nice.
Coffee pot well washed and didn't smell of coffee, (I needed to form a mouthguard).
Our room was $39 on Thursday, the next night it would be $69, so I rated value as excellent. Definitely the best bang for the buck on this trip.
Didn't check out the breakfast, went across the parking lot to Smith Brother's theatre for their $3.99 breakfast buffet (fill up on the bacon).

Room Tip: pay the extra, get a balcony room
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Donald E A
Reviewed 29 April 2012

My friend and I needed a weekend getaway and stopped at the River Bend Hotel on our way to Dollywood. We were pleased to find a nice hotel, great customer service, clean rooms, comfotable beds. Definitely will go back to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My wife and I found this place by accident our first stay and I gotta say I was impressed by how clean and nice the place was and the location is great, so when we made plans to go to the hot rod meet this spring there was no question as where to stay and I got to say our second stay I was just as impressed on how clean the place is as I was the first stay, and the staff was super nice. I highly recommend it. My next trip to Pigeon Forge, this is where I will be staying. Good job to all the staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family