The Inn at Christmas Place
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Comfort Suites(Pigeon Forge)
2,166 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Oh my! The first time l seen this was the same lot a child has on christmas morning. Beautiful beyond belief. The bed is so big and fluffy you feel as if your on a cloud. The decorations are a must see. This is my favorite place to stay, and l travel quit often.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2011

This was another perfect stay. We reserved early since I know December is a very busy month for them. Someone called us a week prior to our stay not only to confirm but also to ask if we had any special requests or questions. We didn't but it's still very thoughtful. Check in was quick and hassle free and they always do a 10% military discount for which we're very thankful. Our room was spotless and beautifully decorated. The apple cider, coffee,and breakfast are all wonderful. The staff is extremely friendly. At breakfast one lady who works there popped her head in our dining room (which was across the hall from the main dining room) and said "Oh, that music is just a little loud. Let me have someone turn that down a little for you." I thought that was so thoughtful as a lot of people would probably ignore something until there was a complaint made. The doormen were also extremely friendly, not just holding doors but they also asked me how my dinner was when they saw me come in with a to-go box. I highly recommend this place. I can't image how anyone could stay here and not be completely impressed.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2011

After not being to find two consecutive nights, I cancelled my one night reservation here about three weeks before the time I wanted to go. Apparently the computer didn't do something right, and I ended up being charged for it anyway. Furthermore, the manager said that someone from the hotel and called and spoken with me to confirm a week before my arrival. This never happened which leaves me feeling like I have been manipulated. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone simply out of principle.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
13  Thank Rebecca L
HotelGuy247, General Manager at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Ms. Rebecca,
We truly are sorry that you feel like you had a bad experience with customer service. We have researched our records, we see that you created your reservation online on November 2, 2011 at 5:48 pm booking a reservation to arrive on November 21, 2011 and checking out on November 22, 2011, we also show where one of our reservationist called you on November 15, 2011 to confirm your reservation but got an answering machine and left a message for you stating that she was calling to confirm the reservation, we never heard back from you stating that you wished to cancel. If you canceled the reservation online then you would have gotten a page with your reservation number along with a message showing you canceled the reservation with a cancellation number on it, unless you tried cancelling within the 72 hour policy time frame of arrival date then the web would not have let you canceled it online, therefore you could have called the Inn to discuss cancelling the reservation with us. Our Manager on duty spoke with you when you called regarding the charge, she asked that you please send us a copy of your cancellation then we will refund your credit card as of yet we have not received a cancellation number from you.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

On a very last minute whim we decided to go to Pigeon Forge overnight to visit Dollywood and enjoy the Christmas decorations and entertainment with some family. I immediately knew the Inn would be a great place for us to stay since it was a Christmas trip of sorts! I called the hotel and they had 2 rooms left in the whole place for the following night so I took them, and was so glad I did!

The hotel was just as great as we remembered it from our trip there nearly 3 years ago. There is no visible signs of age or wear and the hotel is as immaculate and beautiful as it was then!

Rooms were really nice, breakfast was great, and we received a $10 certificate to spend at the hotel or Christmas Place based on the cost of our stay!

In my opinion, this is hands-down the best place to stay in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. We were so lucky they had these 2 rooms available at the last minute!

I would recommend requesting a room with a view of the courtyard and pond. One of our rooms had a balcony that faced starbucks and the parking lot. Beggars can't be choosers, but when you're planning your vacation in advance, it's something to ask about and consider.

A note about Santa - Santa visits the Inn regularly and we happened to be in the lower lobby when he came to visit. He was adorable and was in his casual wear, a white dress shirt and red velvet overalls, adorable! The signs had advertised "Singing Santa" but we stayed for a while and never saw him sing, nor did be bring a guitar with him like the advertisement pictured. Not sure what to make of that, but maybe we just didn't wait around long enough. I was surprised that he wasn't as jolly as I remember him as a kid. He was very calm and subdued, but watching kids interact with him, it's probably best, as maybe it's the jolly nature of Santa and his Ho Ho Hoing that scares so many kids. Some kids were still timid around him, but maybe this new calmer Santa is a good move for kids!

Room Tip: Request a room with a view of the Courtyard. Otherwise you will have a view of the parking lot or Starbucks.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank NegrilBride
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My wife and I stayed for the 3rd year November 19-23, 2011. As usual our stay was great and Daniel at the front desk is the best. Very easy check in and out and everyday we saw him he always asked how we were and if we needed anything. Room very clean and house keeping checked on us to make sure we will pleased with our room. We have made friends with other that come the same time we do every year. We have already booked 2012 and are planning on booking 2013.
We highly recommend the Inn and look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple