“Beautiful hotel”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 31 December 2011

It just made you want to say "Merry Christmas" to everyone you saw. The rooms were decorated beautifully! The staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was excellent and I loved having a made to order omelet.

Great location to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: September 2011
Write a ReviewReviews (2,142)

Reviewed 28 December 2011

I visited this hotel for work meetings this month and it was beyond what I thought it would be! I had been working so hard that I had not yet really gotten into the "mood" for Christmas, but that all changed when the doors opened at this hotel. The smells of gingerbread and chocolate when you arrive are just divine, but then when you stop and take in the sights and sounds of the hotel, you are enveloped in Christmas. Check in was a breeze and the room was well appointed with very nice touches and gorgeous decor. The mattresses were exactly as everyone here has described---heavenly. Loved the Singing Santa (even caught him singing some Johnny Cash one night!) and the hot coffee and cider available all the time. The hot breakfast was far beyond most "hotel" breakfasts.

The only complaint I have is that when I went back to check out, I asked the girl at the desk to please add my points on to my rewards card (ask about this, especially if you plan to shop across the street!) and she went back to get the manager to take care of that. She advised me to give in 10 minutes and they would show up on the card (For every $250 you spend at the hotel and/or The Christmas Place store, you get $10 off at the store.) I waited half and hour, went across the street to buy some decorations and they told me that the points hadn't been added. They called the hotel and then advised me that because I was there for meetings, that I couldn't "get" points. (Totally contradictory to what the hotel staff had just told me .) I was too tired to argue. I just let it go because I didn't want to let that one incident tarnish the magic of my experience.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank lindsay5402
HotelGuy247, Manager at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2011

Ms. Lindsay,
Thank you for taking the time to share your enjoyment of your stay here at the Inn! We hope we will be your home away from home anytime your travels bring you back to Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. We are sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the Frequent Guest Reward points, we do give 10.00 in rewards for every 250.00 dollars spent, however the rewards are not earned when the reservations are for a group block since we have already given a discounted group rate for the rooms. Again we are truly sorry for the misunderstanding and hope this clarifies the way the rewards works.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

This INN was built by The Incredible Christmas Store and is truly a one of a kind, beautifully decorated Hotel. It's in the heart of Pigeon Forge and convenient to wherever you might want to go. However you will want to spend time in the Inn itself. It is a true getaway.

Room Tip: Every room is excellent!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We visited the Christmas Place during the Thanksgiving weekend. The staff was absolutely fantastic,our room was extremely nice with Christmas tree and trimmings,the decor in the entire inn was beautiful (even the pool area), Santa and his music-he was great with the children,milk and cookies served each night, and the aromas of Christmas were INCREDIBLE. The entire time I was there I was wishing my granddaughter was with me. Its a Must See!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank IslandLife2880
Reviewed 16 December 2011

My husband and I stayed here for our Anniversary in December 11th. It was great. So beautifully decorated inside and out. The staff was amazingly helpful and so nice. We travel alot and this is by far the best place we have ever stayed. We hope to go back soon. We absolutely loved our stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2011

This is an unbelievably beautiful hotel. The Christmas decorations are very tastefully done! Individual rooms are decorated for Christmas. We had a suite with a turret balcony. Had our own full size Christmas tree, fireplace with beautifully decorated mantle, Christmas touches in the bathroom and beautiful Christmas pillows and pictures decorating the living area. This hotel pays special attention to the personal details. We celebrated a wedding anniversary while there, and they delivered a personalized Christmas Ornament, with fresh homemade Christmas cookies to our room! Very friendly staff and the full hot breakfast buffet is delicious - complete with omelet station, waffle makers, and hot breakfast buffet served for guests.

Room Tip: Worth the extra money for the rooms that have full size Christmas tree and fireplaces!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MMRDalton_Georgia
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Stayed 12/9 to 12/11.Like the location.Decided to stay here last minute,didnt think we would get reservations 4 days in advance so checked web site .It jumped back and forth available then not so just called,Got thier voice mail for reservatios and left name and number.They called about 5 min latter.Very nice.The place is very beautiful inside and out.The staff is very proffesional.Our 7 yr old had a great time with santa and thier activities.

While there went to Country Time theater,Had a special going on and all three of us 30.00 for some good entertainment.Not bad for a sat night in pigeon forge...lol
Very good conciege and staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family