“Best hotel ever!!!!”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 18 June 2012

My family and i have visited here about 15 times. We love it! The beds are super comfortable. it is very clean from the inside out. The rooms are beautifuly decorated. the staff is really friendly. The two pools are really nice and are always warm plus there is a waterslide! It is also in a great location. there is a lot of things to do within walking distance. We will continue to come back to this wonderful hotel

Room Tip: there all good rooms

Reviewed 18 June 2012

My family and I stayed here in April for the first time and I can truly say this is the best hotel in the area. We will be staying here next year as well! The place was extremely clean. My toddler son loved the birds in the lobby, and listening to santa sing and the clock. We were here during Easter so he also got to see the Easter bunny and he absolutely loved the egg hunt. The breakfast is AMAZING. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location, the Christmas Place is right across the street. Starbucks and the Mellow Mushroom are right next door, and CVS is a block away.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor if you are an early to bed kind of person..santa is a little loud wh...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2012

The rooms are nice and the housekeeping staff is wonderful. The internet is s l o w - so if you need to be online this is not the place for you.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Is it a great place to stay.. YES. Is it pretty and clean.. YES. Is it way overpriced when you really break it down.. YES. I mean I have stayed in nice clean places that cost almost half the amount this place did. So you know they do have a WONDERFUL breakfast buffet in the morning. Everyone was very friendly. Stayed in 308 not the best views of the strip but it was nice. Bottom line if you do not mind spending about 170 a night in Pigeon Forge when you do not use your room much other then sleeping then go for it you will enjoy yourself. Myself I will pay a little less next time and still find a great place.

2  Thank LouisvilleDan
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My wife and I planned an impromptu vacation since our previous plans had fallen through. Since I work retail, and don't get to actually enjoy the Christmas season as much as I used to, we decided to head down to Pigeon Forge and to The Inn at Christmas Place. Our first impression of the place; gorgeous. We arrived just after dark, and the lighting of the hotel was beautiful. As we approached the door, we were greeted by a smile from the door man, who opened the door for my wife and promptly welcomed us to the Inn. Already this was shaping up to be a great weekend.

The lobby of the hotel is decorated in Christmas theme ( as was expected). It was clean, and inviting, and I kind of got the feeling it actually was Christmas. There was coffee, and cookies, and music playing in the background. All in all, I was taken with the place as soon as I walked through the front door.

The gentleman at the desk, Alan, was working with several people who apparently arrived just arrived. There was a bit of a line, maybe five or six people, but nothing to fret over. Alan was cheerful, and took his time with each of the guests. I got the feeling that he genuinely enjoys his job, and that he was serious each time he welcomed another guest, thanked them for choosing to stay here, and wished them a great stay. It was great to see someone taking such pride in their work, and he truly seemed to be one of those people who are just enjoyable to be around.

Now it was our turn at the desk. During our check in, we ran into a small problem. It appeared that earlier in the evening - as we made the reservation the same day we arrived - that we had actually snagged a reservation from another guest. How did this happen? Well, Alan explained they most likely the reservation was being changed from one person to another, and that the guests were, as a point of fact, standing at the counter when I had made the reservation. As a result, they gave the previous guest their room, and we were given another. It would mean that we may have to move during our stay.

Alan explained that this was a fluke, and I assured him it was okay. I work in customer service, and I am quite understanding when it comes to situations like this. My wife and I had previously viewed another room we liked, though it was a little more expensive. As luck would have it, the room was not available, but one of the mini suits was. In truth, it was a little more than we had planned to spend, but not so much that it was out of our price range. My wife and I decided to take the room, since we really wanted to stay here in this hotel; kind of a Christmas in June type thing.

Alan and a young lady, Crystal I believe, went above and beyond to make the situation right. I will leave the details out, but I will say this. I have stayed in hotels all over the place, and I have only ever been this happy with the customer service we received at one other place. Would I recommend The Inn at Christmas Place? ABSOLUTELY. This hotel is beautiful, and the customer service is top notch. If anyone from the management of the hotel reads this, I want you to know that in this day and age great customer service is becoming more and more scarce, but not here.

We will return here anytime we come to Pigeon Forge, and I will recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone I know who may be coming this way. Outstanding service, and gorgeous rooms. Thank you all so much for helping make our Christmas in June a memorable one.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sean H
JanetDonaldson, Marketing at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Sean H, thank you so much for your kind comments about the level of customer service at The Inn! I'm glad that the efforts we put into offering the very best hospitality are apparent to our guests. We definitely make service one of our top priorities, and strive to make every guest feel at home during their stay with us. You've mentioned two of our team, and we're very proud of not only their work, but the work of our entire staff.

It's wonderful that you enjoyed your "Christmas in June" stay with us! You know, we do a special Christmas in July promotion with extra activities and events just for our hotel guests every day of the month, from kids parties at the pool to live music and storytelling nights to cookie decorating and holiday decor classes. Look over our calendar this year (it's on our website), and think about coming for Christmas with us next July.

Again, thank you for your compliments, and we're so happy everything worked out for your stay - and hope to see you again soon!

~Janet Donaldson

Reviewed 14 June 2012

We celebrated my daughter's 5th birthday with The Inn, it was magical! They truly made her special day all about her. Her name and event was on the screen in the lobby, they gave her a personalized ornament to remember her day, and left little treats of fudge in our room. The other amenities were top notch! Turn down service, extra clean, wonderful service, never opened a door entering or leaving the lobby, we met Mrs. Claus, played with the ducks, swam in the wonderful pools, and slept so comfortably! We will do this again and again!!!!

Room Tip: Balcony room, looking over the pond!
2  Thank leigh b
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Every person from the front door man to checkout was smiling and friendly. Exceptional decorations and music. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The beds were as great as described. The swimming pools were both even nicer than the pictures. The breakfast was really good and the staff kept it very clean and running smoothly. It is a lot more than a continental breakfast. Omelet station, waffles, eggs, sausage gravy, ham and potatoes. Spent 3 nights and cannot wait to go back!!!

2  Thank AKdreaming