“Beautiful, fun, and clean!”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We had a wonderful time when our family stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place during July 14-17th. We stayed in room 425 a two room king with fireplace, Jacuzzi and ample balcony. The room was decorated with two Christmas trees, several wreaths and adornments, just beautiful! Our room was spotless, the sheets for the pull out bed were found in a drawer wrapped in plastic, and spa robes crisp and clean. Each day we had chocolate kisses and fresh baked cookies placed in our suite. So yummy! Our daughter who is 7 loved both the outdoor and indoor pools. She spent hours playing on the huge outdoor slide with her new friends. In the evening we enjoyed listening to the singing group Eye2Sky as the presented many original and traditional songs. On one of the mornings my daughter was pleased to find Santa ready to hear all her wishes. I can't say enough about our stay at the Inn. This hotel should be on your list of "must visit places" memories you take away will be most cherished.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stayed for one night with our 1 yr old.
From start to finish the service was amazing. The rooms were really nice, with fantastice views over the river.
Dinner at night in the restaurant was amazing and we could not fault a single thing.
Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 28 July 2012

The Inn at the Christmas Place is by far the very best hotel I have ever stayed in. I travel twice a year to mostly 4-5 star hotels with my family. Don't listen to the Few reviews that are negative because there will always be those few people that will never be satisfied. My husband and I booked a week stay at a chalet in the mountains but on our way into town I spotted the hotel. A few days later we were in town doing some shopping with the kids and I stopped in the hotel just to see it. The place actually smelled like Christmas!!! I was greeted by the doormen, and the by a man at the front desk who was more than happy to show us around. Needless to say, we were so impressesed we canceled the chalet and spent the remainder of our trip at the Christmas hotel. We are so happy with this place and it has left such a warm place in my heart, that we will return again and again!!
-Janelle, Chicago, Illinois

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I could write a page but this was our first time staying here and all I can say from the staff to the extras like the nice breakfast to the doormen and the front desk staff, "Fantastic". All I will say is A BIG Thank you for a well run and clean place just keep it up. Hope to stay there many more times in the future.

Room Tip: Stayed in a two queen bed room without balcony on side facing road. Had no noise issues but after lo...
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Stayed two nights for a weekend getaway with our sons using the Christmas in July special. Got a good deal even though it was still pricey. It was worth it for the experience! Our sons loved it especially the youngest one enjoyed the morning visits from Santa. The included breakfast is nice...not sure if they offer more variety though but eating the same thing more than two mornings in a row could get old. The made to order omelets are AMAZING though! The Santa Claus themed coffee is DELICIOUS-wished I had brought some home! Beds are very comfortable. Rooms are nice sized and decorated well. Bathroom layout is kind of wierd but the toiletries and extras they leave are nice and of good quality. My sons enjoyed the hot tub and the outdoor pool. The atmosphere cannot be beat--gets you in the spirit even if it was July! And most important..the place was clean and felt like home!

1  Thank riverratfamily
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This hotel is very nice. All about Christmas but is decorated and presented in a classy way. I was afraid it might be a little too much when I booked but was pleasantly surprised. And my husband even agreed that the Christmas theme wasn't too much. My daughter loved the visit with Santa. I was able to make pictures for our Christmas card. She also loved the pool and slide. Both were a little crowded at times, but I guess it's peak season. The included breakfast was great! Every kind of breakfast food you can think of was offered. The place where you got your breakfast and ate was very crowded at times. Overall, we liked this hotel. I felt that the rooms were very clean. We had a room on the main level beside the lobby because I booked last minute but we couldn't hear any noise from outside in the room. It was also convienient to walk to things in the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

My question is, how is this hotel not ranked #1? My family and I stayed here for a full week and loved every minute of it. The hotel is impeccably clean and well taken are of. The staff is friendly
and so accommodating on every level. They have cookies in the lobby every night for the kids...one night we got back to he hotel after 10 and there were no cookies left so one of the front desk staff members went into the back and brought out cookies just for my kids. What other hotel does that? This is one of the few hotels that actually lives up to all of their reviews. From the amazing performance from the singing Santa (who is as good as a professional singer, definitely not a mall Santa) and hot coffee all day long to the character appearances each morning for the kids, this place is unbelievable. I only wish I lived closer! Thank you for an amazing vacation!

1  Thank Danielle N