The Inn at Christmas Place
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$85
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$80
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$80
EconoLodge
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$114
Travelocity
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$104
ClarionHotels
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$125
Travelocity
US$205
US$178
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$111
US$329
US$305
Hotels.com
2,174 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Inn at Christmas place is truly the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything was wonderful right down to the last detail. I have no complaints. The employess gave exceptionally friendly service. The room was clean and even smelled nice. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. The location is perfect. It is convenient to all of the shops, restaurants, and shows. The price was reasonable for all the benefits you received. It is more than a great place to stay. It is truly a unique experience! I will definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I usually stay at the Clarion Inn in PF, but will be visiting The Inn at Christmas Place a lot more after this stay. I am very difficult to please and very picky. However, I don't have a single complaint for The Inn. We could only stay one night and the hotel let us check in early and swim in the pool until our room was ready. We enjoyed pool games and free snow cones while we waited. The water slide was perfect for our 5 year old. I was surprised by how pretty the room was. Decor is absolutely beautiful! The bed was very comfortable, pillows were ok, but a lot better than most hotel pillows. The singing Santa was a real treat. This is the same Santa we have our son's picture made with every year. I also think the service is wonderful. I can't wait to go back! Even though this room was more than what we usually pay for a room it was worth it!

Reviewed 30 July 2012

This is by far the best place to ever stay! There are no comments that can properly describe how beautiful it is. I would like to continue to stay at Christmas Place every time we vacation in Pigeon Forge. Beginning with the wonderful welcome/reception given at the front door and the exceptional Customer Service given by the front desk, you are welcomed with open arms. The lobby is beyond words. It appears you are entering the "biltmore house" or a grand lobby of a palace. The breakfast provided by the inn each morning is more than anyone could ever eat. The food is hot and fresh. You even have an omelet station that provides an omelet fixed just as you want! Each floor of the inn provides more beautiful decorations. Each year we've stayed we see these decoration replaced with new exciting designs. They must have a professional designer on staff. The rooms, beds, pillows and mattresses are just as described, "heavenly peace". I sleep much better here than at home! My children love the pool area which appears to be expanding to include even more. There is a wonderful water slide and plenty of lounging chairs for everyone. There is plenty for everyone. Never a worry of not getting a chair like at most places. A wonderful indoor pool and jacuzzi also. Keep up the good work. By far the attraction to the Inn at Christmas Place has always been the cleanliness/service. I would also like to share some words of advice with you. I recently took a cruise and was virtually amazed that you never ever saw any dirt or even a tiny piece of paper on the carpet. Elevators were immaculate with no finger prints. Trash cans were emptied constantly. It was as if someone was behind you at all times cleaning as you walked. I believe if you strive to maintain the same standards your "inn" will always be full. Extra cleaning staff is never a mistake. Routinely check for anything that looks aging, example: carpets, tables, chairs, bed linens, and replace promptly. We did notice aging on the shower racks that held the towels and our TV screen was showing signs of malfunction. There is also some signs of aging on the carpet hallways. Perhaps more frequent vacuuming would also help. These are just minor things but I know that you would prefer them being brought to your attention. I truly enjoy my time spent here and always pass along to friends the true luxary of the "inn". I want others to see the same beauty and cleanliness for many years to come.

1  Thank craz64
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Stayed four days and enjoyed it very much,everyone was top notch and would stay here or not come at all. Only one item that does not come up th their high standards,the TV was not only small but not very good but as nice as this place is you are not watching it that much. Have to dig to find any complaint.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My family and I have stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place three times. Each time has exceeded our expectation. There are not words to justly describe how emmaculately clean it is, how friendly the staff is, or how comfortable and accommodating the general experience is.
My eight year old daughter uses "the Christmas hotel" as the gold standard for clean, and when we are out and about, compares ALL facilities (not just hotels) to The Inn at Christmas Place. By her standards all others fall short.
Additionally, the hotel provides multiple activities and entertainments on a daily basis; all, of which, are family friendly!
This hotel is so superior in every way that as I read negative remarks from others I jump to the conclusion that the writer is one who cannot be satisfied. Disregard them.