“Most Amazing Hotel Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #2 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Most Amazing Hotel Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

The decor, service, food, amenities...everything was fabulous! The breakfast was by far the best we've ever had at a hotel, and the staff were all wonderful and accommodating. One of the best parts was the indoor pool- it's open 24 hours which means even if you check in late or can't stay for more than a couple nights, you still can take advantage of the pool and hot tub! Christmas music plays in the hallways and the decorations encourage you to explore, not just stay cooped up in your room. Everything was clean and new and honestly I was ready to just move in!

Room Tip: The mini-suite had a two person tub with jacuzzi jets and a fireplace, as well as a lit Christmas tr...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank susiq1492

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
Springboro, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

We just returned from the most wonderful night at the Inn. The hotel is exquisite, spotless and the room was fabulous! Can't wait to return!! The breakfast was fabulous. We have stayed in many very nice hotels and this rated with the very finest!!

2 Thank Cheryl S
Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

We stayed we as a couple to celebrate our 19th anniversary and it was magical. Far exceeded our expections. We travel alot and have stayed in many different hotels and chains and I must say that this place is top notch!!!!
When you walk in its like you are at the north pole and just stepped into santas village. Very unique, an excellent experience. The staff was nice and welcoming, the hotel is super clean, very well decorated. There is always Christmas music playing in the background in all the public areas. Coffee, hot cider and cookies are available in the lobby after 8pm. Santa sings a couple nights per week at 8pm. They have a wonderful full free breakfast in the mornings (although seating is limited) we took ours up to the room so not really a big deal. There is a microwave and small fridge in all rooms. The beds are absolutely awesome, great nights sleep.
It is just a wonderful place to be, we plan on coming back as soon as we can get the time.
The only minor issues are the limited seating in the breakfast area and the water pressure in the shower is not very good....BUT trust me, the good far outways the bad. Try it for yourself.

1 Thank love2travel55217
Southern Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

We just returned from a 2 night stay, celebrating my husband's birthday. I wish I had mentioned his birthday when making the reservation. I did tell the person at check in (hoping for an extra nice room), but she didn't acknowledge it at all. Oh well. We normally stay in Gatlinburg several times a year, but since it was winter we decided to try Pigeon Forge. The hotel was gorgeous. We had a nice time just touring the place and admiring all the framed art by local artists. Coffee is always available in the lobby, which was great - but why no lids for the cups? Our room was clean and beautifully decorated (we had the basic room with 2 beds, no balcony). Bath was large with upscale toiletries. Wireless was easy to connect, but connection was dropped a few times. However, we were in a corner room on the 4th floor, so I suspect that was why. The beds were so comfortable. Sleep, however, was a big problem. As a disclaimer, both of us are light sleepers and I am especially sensitive to light and noise. Our room faced the Parkway and the traffic noise was quite loud all night. Plus it was very windy, and we quickly realized our window let in a lot of air where the top and bottom sashes met. The noise it made sounded like distant sirens all night long. We stopped at a drugstore the following morning and bought earplugs. Probably should have asked to change rooms, but I hate to complain. The breakfast was to die for! Between the biscuits and gravy and the Krispy Kremes, my hubby was in heaven. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would stay there again if we have the chance (but not in a room facing the Parkway!).

Room Tip: If noise bothers you at night, get a room that does not face the Parkway.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank K9pal
Geneva, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

There is so much I can say about this. It's so beautiful and amazing. Me and my girlfriend just spent a few nights there and we will definitely be coming back. It was my birthday and they had left me a ornament personalized wishing me a happy birthday. What a great way to start the stay. Our room had a jacuzzi which was sooo nice! Love the music being played all the time. The decor was outstanding. Breakfast was superb as was their coffee. We're hoping to come back this Christmas to see what it's actually like at Christmas time.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ben H
roann
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

We just returned from vacationing in the Great Smokey Mountains and making The Inn at Christmas Place home away from home. It was just that Home away from Home. My son and I did not want to come back to Indiana, period. That hotel is so awesome and they went above and beyond their call of duty in making my son especially more comfortable and feel so welcome and at home. My son Andrew is in Stage 4 Bone and Lung Cancer and he's only 22, and to see the Smokey Mountains is all he wanted for what may be his final vacation destination. (I pray it´s not) Upon arriving home while unpacking ,I came across a gift bag from The Inn At Christmas Place. I open the gift bag and inside was this beautiful Christmas ornament, the pic of the The Inn on it. I asked if Andrew or my Dad had purchased it , and they hadn't . It said, "Merry Christmas Andrew 2013, The Inn At Christmas Place. It was an unbelievably kind gift to Andrew, he couldn't believe it Andrew was assisted one morning while trying to walk back to the room he had gotten so weak at breakfast, due to the cancer he´s not able to walk very well for very long.One of the young ladies working seen Andrew in distress and helped him to our room and put him in bed, not leaving til his feet were off the floor, then proceeded to the dining room to let me know about his condition.It was very courteous and kind of her to help him. I can't begin to thank this amazing hotel and it's staff enough for the way they accommodated us especially Andrew during our stay there. Pigeon Forge is a beautiful place for vacation, (or I would love to relocate permanently). But if you want a one of a kind, beautiful, comfortable, hotel with a side of some down home hospitality, then book a room at, The Inn At Christmas Place. I could go on and on about this wonderful place, book a room and experience it for yourself. You will sleep in Heavenly Peace on their beds as well. You will want to take the bed home with you. Check in at the North Pole, and the Toy Soldiers will unpack your luggage and take it to your room. Their Awesome! THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THE STAFF!
God Bless you All!

Robin E.Stanton
From: >Indiana

Room Tip: The beds are the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on in any hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank rstanton40
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

Stayed a few times so far but this has become our new tradition We fell in love with the place We used to stay in Gatlinburg but now we stay here and skip the traffic and have a much nicer place to stay with better staff and it's closer to the things we enjoy and if we choose to drive through the mountains we can take the bypass and skip the Gatlinburg hassle :o) One Time We stayed at The Christmas Inn However the fire alarm went off and it was after we were asleep at about 10:30pm and it lasted about an hour and the next day all they offered was 10% off I feel That Was A Cheap Offer You Interrupt Most Peoples Sleep And Then Only Offer 10% Off Thats A crock thats my only complaint out of all the time I have stayed