The Inn at Christmas Place
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$90
BestWestern.com
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
ClarionHotels
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
EconoLodge
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$223
US$190
2,166 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I always stay at the Inn @ Christmas Place on my yearly trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. I must say that this year I was very disappointed with the people behind the desk. In years past, we were always greeted with smiles and a feeling of being welcomed. We found this trip to be 'business as usual' feeling from the people behind the desk. We miss Daniel Howell who ALWAYS had a smile and glad to see you and very helpful attitude. Going out of his way. We expect the same from all those behind the desk. We did receive a warm welcome from Alan as we always do. It does make one feel as though we came 'home'. Also, Christian, who helped us with our luggage was very pleasant and helpful. I found the same with Keith, manager at the breakfast buffet. Also, a woman with short brown hair who serviced the food (wish I had her name) was very plesant. Most people were friendly. We love the way Keith has made the buffet a wonderful experience with new foods (the ham was awesome) and always something new so as not to have the same old same old every day. We stayed six nights so it was good to have variety each morning. All in all...we love the Inn and hope our next visit we'll be greeting with a glad you're hear and a smile.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2013

First let me say, this is my first review ever. I've been staying at the Inn since it opened. I come once or twice a year and always enjoyed the wonderful welcome I would receive from "old timers" who worked the door and desk, one in particular Daniel H. who would check us in. He always remembered us and was always extrememly welcoming and friendly as well as accommodting. Much to our dismay, he is no longer there due to family commitment, but I think he would love to return. Maybe part time? The woman behind the desk was not friendly. I forgot to mention the AAA discount at check in; I mentioned it after the fact. She checked with management and they approved. She seemed confused as to how to deduct it. Gave me a receipt. Upon check out, it still was not off my account. A woman Belinda covering the front desk had difficulty trying to figure out what to do. With the help of a male co-worker, don't remember his name, who tried to help her, she redid the transaction; and up until today, it is still not deducted. She was nice, but not at all friendly. Also, a local friend who was in town came to visit. He asked for our room # and was denied, which is understandable, but they never called to see if we were in the room to see our friend and never left a message he came to visit. I'm shocked. When management and/or staff change in a place, things change. But, everything else was up to the hotel's high standards. I had a problem with my phone and they sent maintenance right up to fix it. The dining was 100% better than in the past, with much more variety and selections. The new manager was warm, friendly, accommodating and even put gloves on and pitched to serve the long line of people waiting. I was very impressed. Please owners of the Inn, do something about your reservation/reception staff. Not being friendly and welcoming turns people off. It shouldn't be business as usual. People want to be noticed and welcomed in a warm friendly way. Pickle juice faces don't work. I still love the Inn as the best place to stay in Pigeon Forge. It's warm Christmas decor is lovely, but please get check-in/out help that genuinely care about people. Now, I did not encounter every staff help, just the few that handled my stay. There may be some guests who are used to staff just doing their job attitude from other hotels, but when you've had staff who remember you, and genuinely glad to see you each time you visit; they can't compare. I know there are a lot of repeat customers. Staff need to have a heart for people and love their job in the hotel business. People can't be trained to love people, only to do their job, and that shows. Just saying... I love Pigeon Forge and the surrounding area. I've been coming their since 1982 and will continue to do so. Thank you for this opportunity to expound my thoughts and feelings. God bless you.

Room Tip: Love the courtyard rooms, but can be a bit noisy with traffic at times when sitting on the balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel was recommended by a friend and lived up to every expectation!! The decorations and music put you in a good mood and get you ready for the Christmas season! The cookies and apple cider were added extras and we enjoyed ours on the outside balcony overlooking the courtyard. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and always made you feel welcome. The beds were beyond comfortable and the hotel was quiet at night. The concierge desk ordered Dixie Stampede tickets for me and had them waiting for me when I arrived. Last but not least~ the complimentary breakfast is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I too would HIGHLY recommend the Inn at Christmas Place to my other friends!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor with a balcony overlooking the Courtyard and I would stay there again. Pretty view and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Denise G
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We took a last minute trip to the Smokies to celebrate my 40th birthday. The Inn was picturesque perfect. Upon arrival, we found a personalized Christmas ornament and a dish of cookies waiting in our room. This hotel is magnificent and the personal touches set them apart from the rest. The breakfast each morning is top notch. If someone leaves hungry, it's because they chose to do so. I am a very picky eater and I was able to eat and enjoy something different each morning. Each night there are cookies and hot beverages from 8-10. Also, Santa sings and visits with children a few times a week. The Inn serves cookies and milk afterwards. There is also roasted marshmallows at the fire pit outside to enjoy on cold nights. We traveled with two adults and two teenage girls. Although they are not children anymore, they felt as though they were in The Polar Express movie each night; in fact all four of us did. It is a great place to stay and I will return to the Inn if available upon my next trip. It is a safe place located in a safe area. We walked to nearby shops and restaurants and felt completely comfortable doing so. I would recommend this hotel to people from all walks of life: newlyweds, families, retirees, or singles. There is something for everyone, especially if you enjoy Christmas and the best hospitality that the Smokies has to offer.

Room Tip: Request a lower level floor; right in the heart of it all.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank LoveTenn4life
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This hotel is amazing inside and out. Very clean, awesome staff, family friendly, tons of activities, etc. I would not stay anywhere else but this hotel! Very safe area and amazing views on the mountain side! Most comfortable nights sleep in a hotel ever!

Room Tip: Pick mountain side views!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends