“Wonderful stay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for one night (March 15-16th) and we had a wonderful time! The hotel is very clean and everyone is so nice! I was sending my parents pictures the whole time and they booked for the next week!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (456)
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

We saw this hotel and decided to give it a try. Not only is it beautifully decorated, the staff was wonderful and the breakfast was phenomenal! Great location too! My kids thought it was amazing. We would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014
Ft. Run
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I have to say the is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff is really friendly and are very helpful. Friday we roasted marshmallows and Sat. Santa sang. They have cookies every night and a wonderful breakfast. The beds are so comfortable.

Stayed March 2014
florida
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Typically, I am not a fan of non chain hotels. Mainly because the cleanliness isn't up to par as some chains.
That being said, this place is great. The whole place is year round Christmas! Decorations adorn the whole hotel. Santa even stopped by. There was hot apple cider and cookies at night.
Staff is super friendly, and room is like staying at your grandparents house during Christmas (your rich grandparents!). The room even smelled good!
Our rate was only $99. Not sure if that is all the time, but $99, for 2 adults and 2 small kids, with a full hot breakfast is fantastic. I would recommend this in a second.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tabascov
WOODBRIDGE
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Although our family stayed last year in July 2013 I owed this place and it's staff a review they deserve. We are from Canada and are a family of 6. We stayed 7 days and from the moment we drove into the parking lot till the day we sadly had to leave we were in utter paradise. The quality of service was impeccable and all of the staff no matter what title, level or position were super friendly, patient and spoke with calm pleasant voices. It's not often that you get more than what you pay for. I have stayed in much more expensive places and they didn't come close to the consistent level and quality of service that the Inn at Christmas delivers to their customers. The Hotel itself was absolutely stunning. The entire place was sparkling clean and decorated to the absolute max with beautiful expensive looking lights, fixtures, art, pictures and custom finishes everywhere. Just writing this review has me longing to want to go back, lol. The highlight of the décor was the magnificent work of art called The Glockenspiel which looks like a large fireplace mantel and has an array of 14 tuned bells that play Christmas music on timed events and is very pleasant and cheerful to listen to. This place really knows how to cheer you up and leave a most positive impression. Their breakfast buffet was nothing short of spectacular and offering freshly made omelets to order, various fresh breakfast meats from ham, bacon and sausages plus many more items to numerous to list. We were delighted with everyday events to brighten your day from the singing Santa, who really can sing and play guitar to singing carolers and more. They offered delightful snacks like cookies and milk, always fresh coffee/tea/lemon aid and hot chocolate. Their room service was magical not only did they do a super job cleaning and tidying your room they left you with chocolate kisses to come back to, wow this is amazing detail to the most amazing customer service I have ever experienced. Another most important factor to any hotel is comfort and nothing less than amazing can be said about the quality and comfort in their bedding. They spared no expense in providing top quality bedding. We all slept like we were at home. I can go on and on about this place but until you have tried it for yourself words cannot really do justice on how wonderful this place really is.

Room Tip: Doesn't matter they are all great
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Xenia, Ohio
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had booked a cabin in Pigeon Forge for Valentine's Day and Columbus Day weekend and decided to head down a day early. We had never stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place before and were pleasantly surprised to be able to book a wonderful room on such short notice. The Inn is beautifully decorated and is also a great value. If we ever want to stay in town and not in a cabin, we will stay at The Inn.

The breakfast included in the overnight stay was one of the best breakfasts my husband and I have ever eaten! I have several severe food intolerances and was able to make delicious choices within my limitations. I enjoyed an omelette prepared to my specifications, home fries, and hand-carved fresh ham. My husband, who does not have any dietary limitations was thrilled at the full-service hot bar
and the variety of baked goods.

Even if we stay in a cabin, it would be worth the price to come into town and purchase this breakfast (it really is THAT good)!

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Angie R
Patchogue, New York
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stayed here on a whim while traveling thru Pigeon Forge, TN. Very glad we did. This is a year-round, Christmas-themed hotel, adorned exquisitely in old time Bavarian motif. Fireplaces, Christmas decorations, trees, a giant glockenspiel in the main lobby, Santa, hot cocoa, free (awesome) breakfast, and very reasonably priced. But we were a little off season, end of January, while still winter festival here, rates were only $89/night. Not sure if that was a promotional thing to get me in the door after a non-scheduled guided tour, but whatever it was, it was excellent. I plan on setting up a Christmas vacation here in 2014 or 2015. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Feel free to take anything they offer.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family