The Inn at Christmas Place
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$85
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$114
La Quinta
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$84
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$120
ClarionHotels
US$190
US$167
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotels.com
US$336
US$258
US$291
2,174 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is the best place to stay any time of the year. Great staff, great accommodations,great breakfast. Beautifully decorated. My husband and I have stayed here. Always great experience. My niece and I have made it an annual trip...can't wait to return. There is nothing I would change.

Room Tip: There is no bad rooms only some better than others. Inside pool open 24 hours.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin T
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My family stayed here one night after a long day of driving from Florida back to our home in OH. We were curious because of the theme of the hotel. You get the Christmas feel as soon as the front door is opened for you. Well decorated and furnished lobby. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Free breakfast was a nice touch and the food was OK, though area where it is served felt like I was eating in a high school cafeteria. Nice pool area for everyone as well. Overall a nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bronco84
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

If you love Christmas this is the place for you, I'm a Christmas freak and its perfect!It almost makes you feel like a kid again... you couldn't ask for a better staff and the environment is very home like. The beds have to be the most amazing beds I have every slept on. I really would just like to pack it up and bring it home with me. Good stuff!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very cute,nice and clean ,if you are obsessed with Christmas or have children you will enjoy this stay.Breakfast buffet is crowded cheap and rather government cafeteria like. Expensive for the area.the hotel does not match the area.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel has a view of the highway,the back a parking lot,do not be fooled by the pics of the garden view rooms,a multi-lane highway,very congested traffic adjoins the frontage This is a tourist location in the heart of Putt-putt and go cart heaven.Not very serene.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed for one night (March 15-16th) and we had a wonderful time! The hotel is very clean and everyone is so nice! I was sending my parents pictures the whole time and they booked for the next week!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple