“Beautiful !!”

The Inn at Christmas Place
Ranked #3 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here a few years ago with my fiance and son. And we had one of the 2 room suites. I absolutely fell in love with this place!!! My son thought the bathtub was a pool it was so huge! And I love that we had a separate shower and bathtub. Gorgeous and spacious room! Will stay again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Candice L
Write a ReviewReviews (2,112)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Inn may just have provided the nicest room in which I have stayed while traveling for 37 years. I have stayed in some expensive hotels in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, LA, San Francisco and Atlanta as well as others. Having spent 100 or more nights in hotels for more than 20 years, I have seen the good, bad and nasty. The Inn is exceptional in every aspect I have encountered. The suite is large, with everything you could possibly want. While I have never cooked in a hotel, there is a full kitchen with marble counters and full size refrigerator, range, etc. Fireplace, huge bath, whirlpool tub, full size walk in shower, balcony and two or three decorated Christmas trees.

This stay is for my granddaughters birthday and the staff has gone way above to make it special. Concierge service was superb, making sure the girls were treated to chocolates, stuffed toys and ornaments.
They think they are very special in the hotel bathrobes after a soak in the tub. I overheard one say that when she is rich they will have a sisters weekend here.

Oh, yes. The cookies and lemonade while sitting on the hearth in the foyer were a smashing hit.

Well done, Inn at Christmas Place!! Thanks for a real treat for my Grands. And I said all this gushing stuff before I have had the breakfast.

By the adjoining room with two queen beds where I get to stay is exceptional as well. Pops is very well pleased.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Barry M
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was our first stay at The Inn at Christmas Place, but it definitely will not be our last! Loved the décor, the staff was friendly and accommodating, the rooms were very clean, and the grounds were lovely! And the breakfast was beyond our expectations! I have never seen this much food at a hotel breakfast, and it was so good. I loved the omelet station, the fresh fruit and cheese selections, and the list goes on . . . too much to even list here! We had a romance package for our wedding anniversary, and the basket of goodies was wonderful, and the roses were just beautiful! We also noticed just how quiet the hotel is compared to other places we have stayed where you can hear people in the hallways. We highly recommend a stay at this hotel. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: Our room was facing the beautiful garden area with the waterfalls.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aletha858
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was our second stay at this amazing hotel. It was just as amazing, if not more so, this time around. It is definitely worth it to get a mini-suite- the jacuzzi and fireplace are fantastic and so relaxing. The rooms are so clean, too! Housekeeping went above and beyond- ours shaped our towels into bows, left extra when we asked, and just made the room look so welcoming.

The 24-hour indoor pool is wonderful, because no matter when you stay, you can almost always find a time when it's not crowded, or even when you have it all to yourself.

Breakfast is phenomenal. I recommend going early, as there tends to be a rush the last hour or so, but regardless the food is amazing.

The staff are beyond courteous- everyone we interacted with was friendly, welcoming, and truly seemed to strive to make every guest feel as though they were special guests.

If you have children, or even if you don't, the Singing Santa is excellent! He's great with kids and makes for a fun evening. We visited over Easter weekend, and Easter Sunday there were beautiful singers during breakfast.

Yes, it may be more than you are used to paying for a hotel, but it is worth EVERY penny. If you want to feel like you have stepped into another world where it's Christmas all the time, get here as soon as possible!

Room Tip: Mini-suites with fireplace and jacuzzi are WONDERFUL! Balcony provides quiet, great view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank susiq1492
Reviewed 6 June 2014

You must try at least once! It was more than we usually spend on a hotel, but it was worth it! The breakfast was amazing and the rooms were great! You will never get tired of Christmas! All the little "extras" make it feel special.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Donater
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Stayed here this week with my grandkids. It exceeded my expectations in every way. Very friendly staff, tasteful decor, good breakfast and beautiful grounds. It was clean and very comfortable. This is the only place I will be staying in PF with or without kids. Thank you for a very lovely time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JenniferEarle2014
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Came to the Christmas Inn with my sister and a friend of ours. It was a little more than my husband and I spend on regular rooms but it is worth every cent. The room and grounds are wonderful, the service is great and the beds are fantastic. Can not wait to try breakfast tomorrow. Will definitely be making him bring me here instead of the cheap old hotels

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends