The Inn at Christmas Place
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)
View Hotel
River Bend Inn(Pigeon Forge)
Comfort Suites(Pigeon Forge)
2,166 results
All reviewssinging santacookiessanta clausthemed hotelpecan piepartridgehershey kissescourtyard viewyear roundomelet stationhot cideromelet bardecorated beautifullybreakfast buffet iswafflesbest hotel in pigeon forgelove this place
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2009

We are a Latino couple and have traveled all over the world and this was without a doubt the best Hotel experience that I have ever had.! The entire hotel had a wonderful, delightful smell from the hallways to the rooms. The linens and the bedding were super soft and luxurious. We stayed in a suite that had a fireplace and in-room jacuzzi. Everything was clean and in great working order. There was lovely music box music playing in the lobby and hallways. There was no detail that was overlooked. Every single person on the staff was delightful, friendly and professional! I was staying at another nearby hotel which had received good ratings on Trip Advisor and was extremely disappointed. I came across the Inn at Christmas Place because I was had made a wrong turn and was turning around in their parking lot. One of the guest was coming out of the hotel and I asked him about the hotel. He began telling me a story about how he and his wife came to the Inn at Christmas place after an unpleasant stay at another nearby hotel in the area. Now he and his wife only stay at the Inn at Christmas Place. He encouraged us to come in and look around even just to see how beautiful it was. Well he was pretty convincing so we went in to look at it. He asked one of the super friendly front desk people to help us out and then came along with us to show us around. As soon as the clerk opened the door at the first room, I was completey enchanted! We made reservations for the next day. We were eager to vacate our other hotel which did not live up to its review and we felt some subtle racism tinges of racism from their staff.

During our stay, we decided to stay in the room for dinner and called the front desk to see who delivered to the hotel. We placed a to-go order at a nearby restaurant. The bellman went to the restaurant to pick up our food and brought it to our room The hotel did not charge a surcharge for this service. I was completely amazed by their generosity. We tipped the bellman $10.00 because he was courteous, kind and drove to pick up our carry out. Now I will always stay at the Inn at Christmas Place. If you are like me and want good service, a pleasant stay, wonderful linens, great smelling facilities, an ample breakfast; then come to the Inn at Christmas Place. It really is well worth the price.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Delicia17
Reviewed 23 April 2009

We stayed at the Christmas Inn for Easter 2009. After having a horrible stay at the hotel across the street, the reservationist was extremely helpful in accommodating us at this beautiful hotel. We had a wonderful stay there. My children were so occupied between the pool, hot tub and game room. My daughter loved to sit by the fireplace at night and enjoy the Eves and bells play music when the clocked turned to 9 p.m.. She also enjoyed Santa's visit and concert. The entire hotel, inside and out was absolutely gorgeous and all of the staff was friendly. The Santa's White Christmas Coffee was out of this world. We enjoyed the bell man opening the door for us each time we entered and exited the hotel. The breakfast was very good, consisting of bacon, eggs and sausage each morning. We will definitely stay there again!

Reviewed 20 April 2009

My Parents, son and I stayed one night here on March 19. We loved it and will definitely be back. The Christmas theme was beautiful and elegant. Very tastefully done. I loved how it included the real reason for the season with the nativities and Jesus' birth with the secular. One of the bellmen pointed out how in some pictures by a certain artist that Joseph, Mary and the Baby Jesus were painted in the background. IT was fun going to the pictures and looking for them. The glockenspeil was beautiful and we went twice to hear it play the carols. The patio and balcony that overlooked the gardens were beautiful. We happened to be there during a Santa meets St.Patrick celebration and there were Santas everywhere who were very nice and willing to have their pictures made with the kids. We were told there were 15-20 Santas there and one was the real one and you had to figure out which one it was. They all looked quite similar so I am not sure. They picked up on little things like my name or my sons on an airbrushed shirt and called us by name.
The breakfast was awesome. The omelet bar was neat, but we loved the biscuit and gravy and bacon.
The indoor pool was nice and warm- far warmer than the hotel's pool we stayed at the rest of the weekend. The hot tub was very warm and relaxing.
We stayed on the fifth floor but we were right across the hall from the pool elevator. So it was very convenient.

OH I almost forgot to mention the beds. The beds were so nice. You just sank into them and the pillows. We all decided that we slept very good on the beds, probably better than we ever had before.

We are already working on saving to come back and stay again.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank naew31
Reviewed 15 April 2009

Overall, My daughter and I were happy with this hotel. It is very aesthetically pleasing to the eye. All of the bellmen opened doors and greeted us on a daily basis. The standard room we stayed in was pretty nice. Breakfast buffet was very nice-- one of the perks of staying in this hotel. I had a problem with some miscommunication at the front desk. My mother had phoned long distance from Ohio to check on me and my daughter and was told that I wasn't a guest at the hotel after I called the front desk to ask if I had any messages because my phone was blinking. A man at the front desk told me that I didn't have any messages and that he would clear my phone. He didn't , and the message light blinked all night. The next day, I went down to the front desk again to tell them about the situation with my mother calling and being unable to reach me. The woman at the front desk handed me a written message and told me that my mother had called several times. Hence the confusion. It is very important to receive messages when you're an out-of-town guest at a hotel. There needs to be much better communication with front desk employees. Also, on Easter Sunday (more like early Monday morning )around 1:30 until about 3 a.m., the guests across the hall from us came back to the hotel and woke me and my daughter up with a lot of laughing, talking and slamming doors. I didn't call the front desk because I didn't want to be difficult and it was our last night there. Unfortunately, due to lack of sleep that night, I had to get on the road and drive back to Cincinnati feeling very fatigued, which is dangerous. My daughter got into the jacuzzi and felt quite uncomfortable with this family watching her so she got out and their son quickly jumped in afterwards. This was very awkward. Also, the games in the game room need to be updated and working properly along with the business center which should consist of more than one computer for guests to use. Lastly, it would be nice if there were safes in each room rather than storing valuables at the front desk in their safe. In spite of the big communication glitch and all the noise early Monday morning and offered amenities, we had a delightful stay and will come back there if we don't decide to rent out a cabin the next time we visit the Gatlinburg area..

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
InnatChristmasPlace, General Manager at The Inn at Christmas Place, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2009

As a business, we know every phone call is important. We have reinforced the training of our staff in handling guest calls and messages. We have stressed the importance of each call and have addressed this issue with the personnel responsible. We are also looking at enhancing our business center by adding more computers. In addition, we are in the process of discussing the convenience of situating safes in each room with The Owners.

Reviewed 14 April 2009

Thanks to this website I was able to find this wonderful hotel. We went to Pigeon Forge to go to Dollywood, but next time we will go back just for the hotel. My kids loved the singing Santa, milk and cookies, the indoor pool, game room, and the (included)breakfast. Let us not forget the clock ! Every detail is thought out in this hotel. The website's pictures do not do it justice. We can not say a bad thing about this hotel. We would love to see a Christmas Place Resturant- we have thought of great menu items.