“Nice show”
Review of Sable' Equestrian Theater - CLOSED

Sable' Equestrian Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Sable Equestrian Theatre presents "Imagination on Sand", an unbelievable show delivered to you in sand by a world class sand artist and brought to life with incredible horses, trick riders, international dancers, comedy, and romance. A must see show that is sure to make you feel the magical experience which only one can "Dream" of.
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Was a little hesitant to go as I didnt know what to expect. The show was refreshing and different. The horses are beautiful and amazing to watch. Great show for the kids to see,, and kids 12 and under are free.
My only complaint is that the main floor seating should have been elevated to see better. The stage has a wall around the front for obvious safety reasons, and is approx 3' tall, however it is on same level as seating and performers are seen from mid thigh and up.
I would still recommend show

2  Thank Slh3520

Reviewed 27 August 2014

We saw the brochure for the show, decided to come see it not really knowing what to expect. We are all so glad we came..... Magnificent horses! Excellent stories told by the Sand Painter which was brought to life by the horses and dancers and acrobats! Absolutely entertaining! We did agree that one improvement might be to have all seats raised so that everyone could see the performances better....see the footwork of the horses. But overall, we thoroughly enjoyed it, and the meet & greet with the trainer...what she gets the horses to do with her voice body is truly amazing!
We recommend the show to people of all ages!
AH a Mattawan, MI

3  Thank Shelbylu2
Reviewed 26 August 2014

The horses were beautiful and it was great to see the tricks the trainers could do with them / on them. The sand artist was good but she draws a picture between every act which sometimes felt a little monotonous and unnecessary to me although my bf loved it. Sitting in the front row is not recommended for the faint of heart as the horses come up on the railing at parts of the show. Overall it was worth the money and a nice evening out doing something different.

1  Thank Tina G
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Brought my 2 and 6 year olds to the show along with my parents. We weren't sure what to expect, but we loved it! My 2 year old actually paid attention the whole time! That's how I know it was a success. We really enjoyed getting a taste of another culture and seeing the beautiful horses in action. The performers/trainers were all top knotch. Definitely go see! My only complaint is the late show time. Maybe starting an hour earlier would be better for families.

4  Thank Rebsok03