“not worth money”
Review of Sable' Equestrian Theater - CLOSED

Sable' Equestrian Theater
More attraction details
Owner description: Sable Equestrian Theatre presents "Imagination on Sand", an unbelievable show delivered to you in sand by a world class sand artist and brought to life with incredible horses, trick riders, international dancers, comedy, and romance. A must see show that is sure to make you feel the magical experience which only one can "Dream" of.
Reviewed 1 September 2014

don't spend your money on this show.There are many others that are great.This might be a good show later but they need alot of work. Seating is terrible its auditorum and you can't see they need stadium seating and if you have chilren with you they see very little. I do not want to spend $35 to watch a show on big screens.The only redeaming factor was the last half it held your attention then for maybe 30 to 40min.Sorry I took my out of town company to this show and not one that I knew was good.

1  Thank Linda H

Reviewed 1 September 2014

It was magnificent! My children are horse lovers so we weren't sure what to expect. The horses were beautiful and the trainers were skilled. The stunts were amazing. There were some stunts that I have never seen prior to this show. The trick horse was fabulous! New breeds were also there that we don't see here in the US very often. I highly recommend this show for families. You get up close and personal with the entertainers.

2  Thank Speechbus
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I habe to tell you, the great revjews you are seeing on here are spot on. This is a great place and a hidden gem. My 6 year old son didnt want to go any shows at all and my 7 year old daughter was all about it. My son was glued to the show. The sand artist was amazing and we actually won the original art peice she made on stage. I got to meet the owner / producer of the show and to use his own words "we are of the same blood." Igor, you and your staff are awesome and thank you for choosing this area for your show. There is so much talent in Sable it is crazy. We are going to be back many many times. All our friends and family will be told about Sable. Our kids loved it and it didnt seem like it was almost two hours long. Oh and I especially want to thank you for the Presentation of the American flag, so many Americans and others forgwt about this great land and how lucky we are to have it. To see it presented at your show gabe me such a feeling of pride and I am especially proud of you all for doing it. THANK YOU.....

3  Thank Sam B
Reviewed 30 August 2014

2 hours of fabulous art performed by Colored Sand Artist which produced a beautiful full screen images or scenes that came to life in the arena before our eyes with acrobats, dancers, equestrians and 24 absolutely beautiful & marvelously trained horses.
You will see terrific & unbelievable movements by dancers & acrobats & dazzling performances by horses with & without riders.
This is worth the trip to the Smoky Mountains & you will be pleased even 2 segments of comedy with horses & wither the. Horse being the star.
Make this your first attraction & do not miss this fabulous presentation & it was completely family friendly entertainment.

2  Thank Lamarr K
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2014

"Imagination On Sand" at the Sable' Theatre is one of the best performances we have seen anywhere, including many Cirque Du Soleil & the Lipizzaner Stallions shows. The 25 horses are beautiful & perfectly trained. The performers are amazing! We saw the performers do tricks on horseback that we have never seen before. The talented sand painter artist added to the theme of the show. The music & costumes are lovely. There's not a boring moment. If you like horses you will love this show. It opened only 4 months ago & is sure to be voted the best show in town.

3  Thank blc1940