My husband and I live in Knoxville but when we want just a little get away this is where we go. Yes it is a little outdated but for the price why complain. The rooms are very spacious and always clean,. The jacuzzi tubs are amazing and we have never had any problems with people being rude to us. As a matter of fact Chris Garza is SUPER! He has always gone out of his way to make sure we enjoy our stay,
I have a bug phobia and I can tell you that we have stayed here probably 20 times if not more in the last few years and I have NEVER seen a bug of any kind in my room. We have also never had any trouble parking and NEVER had to pay to park. Anyway if you just want a nice clean place to stay this is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge