“black friday sale.....”

Ranked #44 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Manchester, Kentucky, United States
“black friday sale.....”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We always goes to TN for black Friday to do some Christmas shopping and no one knows when something is going to happen. Will my father-in-law got sick and we had to leave early.That we had a family emergency and had to leave early and they understood and was nice about it. The rooms was nice and the view was good. The children and we loved the pool and hot tube and we will be going back to this hotel again in the future. The rooms was big and the fire place was so nice. I have told my friends and family about this hotel and told them that it is really nice and clean and was affordable too. The hotel people was really nice and clean love the rooms and the people was so nice to us.

So thank you all for understanding and we will be back again in the future...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Beatrice E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This motel is a great place to stay!! Very nice and helpful receptionists and I will stay here again when i come back to visit! The rates are more than reasonable and we had all the basic needs at Riverside motor lodge ... bed, bath, fridge, microwave, tv, fireplace, and a pool. I am very picky on rooms that I stay in when I go out of town and I have to say my room was SPOTLESS. I was able to see the room before I purchased it which I really appreciated. I could not have hoped for a better stay. All around best motel I have stayed at in pigeon forge!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Garrett B
Cohutta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I set out not knowing where we'd end up. Stayed here, great room for the price. Jacuzzi, fireplace, clean. We were very happy we decided to stop here and will be back. We are very picky and the attendant allowed us to see the room before we made our decision.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank ChasNDanni
Waldorf, Maryland
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Excellent staff, large and clean rooms close to so many attractions. Love the view from the balcony. The pool was clean and the water was nice and warm. I will be returning and will recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Patty B
North Baltimore, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

the room we had was a 2 bed room with fire place small stove sink combo it had every thing plates glasses table couch we had a cabin for 4 days & we liked this better & this was a lot cheaper very well maintained & you could walk to the mill park. we liked the indoor pool the only bad thing was you have to go outside to get to the pool (cold) but once you get to the pool the room is nice & warm the water felt like bath water a couple women showed us that there were jets like a jacuzzia & a bench in one corner of the pool. pool looked clean but we did hear one of the women ask the other where the bathroom was & her friend told her to just pee in the water she already did my wife just laughed & said the chlorine smelled good & strong. good thing we will deffinantly stay again

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ford351m
Brandon O, Owner at Riverside Motor Lodge, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! unfortunately we have yet be able to find a way to stop people from doing such things in out beautiful pool. thank you again for your stay with us we hope to see you again soon!
Rutherfordton, North Carolina
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The motel was a big surprise. We were not expecting much for the $47 a night rent, but when we saw our room and it had a gas fireplace we fell in love with it. We also had a separate bedroom as we stayed in a two bedroom suite. The kitchen was also a nice surprise and a big thanks to Jill for making us feel very welcome from check in to check out. We will definitely be back and for a longer stay next time.

Room Tip: If you have kids get the 2 bedroom suite each room has its own tv and it is cheaper than the one bed...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank matekah
Martinsville, Virginia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Excellent staff, clean rooms, easy access to the strip, my stay was great , I will return and recommend this Hotel to everyone. I found the area to be entertaining and affordable, found everyone to be very helpful and polite, the hotel had an excellent view of the mountains, woke to see snow on the peaks, I would highly recommend this area for any visitors or travelers , very family oriented and with and in door swimming pool great for kids and the whole family.

Kelly N,
Oak Level, Va

Room Tip: Grocery store next door, bank next door, Great food within walking distance.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple