We always goes to TN for black Friday to do some Christmas shopping and no one knows when something is going to happen. Will my father-in-law got sick and we had to leave early.That we had a family emergency and had to leave early and they understood and was nice about it. The rooms was nice and the view was good. The children and we loved the pool and hot tube and we will be going back to this hotel again in the future. The rooms was big and the fire place was so nice. I have told my friends and family about this hotel and told them that it is really nice and clean and was affordable too. The hotel people was really nice and clean love the rooms and the people was so nice to us.
So thank you all for understanding and we will be back again in the future...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge