The room is ok, the towels are not clean enough. We stayed two night at room 111. We barely have wifi to use, I have to stand in front of our door to reach the internet but very weak. The pool water is scary, dirty. We took a look and decided not to use it. But the Jacuzzi in our room is good, big and clean. All in all, we probably won't stay here again. I would rather have a hotel with free breakfast and better wifi and cleaner households.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge