We arrived in Pigeon Forge without reservations, we stopped at the Riverside Motor lodge on the Parkway and what a wonderful suprise!! The front desk person was most kind and they even had a room you could look at to see if you liked it. Their rates were more than reasonable. We had a 2 bedroom queen beds. It included everything, even 2 wcooking elements, fireplace, fridge, mircowave, even dishes and utensils. The room was clean and service was great. Thank you for a lovely getaway. We hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Old Mill Avenue and Dollywood lane in Pigeon Forge, Riverside Motor Lodge has everything you need to make your vacation complete. From our wide range of suites to our over sized Penthouse, no matter what the occasion we have what you are looking for. Our heated indoor pool offers fun and relaxation even through the coldest winter days while the fireplaces in our family and honeymoon suites wait to warm you back up. Before you settle for another standard room come see what a Riverside Vacation is all about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Riverside Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Riverside Hotel Pigeon Forge