“You call this food? ”

Dining options: Breakfast
Corry, PA
“You call this food? ”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

As I write this review, there are five 'excellent' raves- and my question is, what the heck kind of drugs are you on?? This is the absolute worst buffet... No... Eating establishment... I've EVER been too. First of all, it was $78 for four people to eat at this foul 'restaraunt'. The host took forever to seat us and he looked at the floor chart like it was written in a foreign language and ultimately sat us at a dirty table. Our server made two appearances, once to bring us our drinks and once to clear our table, he asked us how things were in passing once and didn't stick around for our reply. The food might as well have been prepared by toddlers. All of the cobbler deserts looked like said toddler spit-up, everything I tried, from ever table was cold and tasteless. I don't like to complain about restaurants considering I work in one, but do yourself a favor and KEEP GOING. I can't express enough how completely inedible and gross the 'food' was. Not to mention the establishment itself was filthy and my flip flops stuck to the tile with every step.

1 Thank AllysaJ2013

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Good Food Great Music!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have eaten at wood grill before and know the quality of food and selection to be a good value. Very surprised to find a singer to entertain while you eat. I don't remember her name, but she was a back up singer for Ray Charles. A very nice touch!! One drawback, the food was located in 1 continuous line (instead of several bars) and it was uncomfortable breaking in line to get the food you wanted.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Endless selection of food. Very clean. Friendly service. Special food area for children. Something for everyone. Largest buffet I have ever seen.

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Avoid this place like the Plaque!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Unless your objective is massive quantities of food and maybe a little gastrointestinal distress, I would highly recommend you eat elsewhere. The food is worse that Ryans, the service is way below par and it is not exactly the cleanest place I have ever been. I worked on a Survey crew a few years back that did some rush work for the owner and he gave us all free coupons and nobody on the crew would eat there, we threw them all away. Surveyors and not exactly picky eaters so that says ALOT!

• Visited August 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Good food, not great”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We ate here two years ago and enjoyed it. This trip, the food was still good, and there's plenty of it, but the interior was not as clean as it had been on our previous trip. There is dust on pictures and wall hangings, the vents required a good cleaning. Nothing a good, thorough cleaning couldn't cure.