“It was a lovely house, but parking was difficult...”
other travellers have booked this property
HAYMON'S RIVER RUN GETTAWAY with 4 bedroom rental and the option of two bedroom rental also
FAMILY AREA FIREPLACE
FRONT OUTSIDE SEATING
DOWNSTAIRS BATH
DOWNSTAIRS BATH AREA
SECOND BDRM BATHROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kit-kat40
kingston tn.
“It was a lovely house, but parking was difficult for us.”
Reviewed 14 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

my 3 sons and 2 of their wives met with me and my husband there for 2 nights. The price was rather high, but it had 3 queen sized beds and 2 regular ones, so there was room for everyone, but since there were 3 cars it was difficult to park. We finally squeezed in though. The upstairs was very nice, clean and well furnished, but the downstairs was slightly musty smelling, and the bathroom down there was workable, but kind of primative. There were 2 upstairs. My sons were happy there was a pool table, and the table was great, but no chalk, and very poor pool cues, and there were only enough balls to play 8 ball, the others were mismatched. So bring your own cues and chalk and balls if you want to play more than 8 ball . Other than that , we enjoyed being there. I wont say I'd reccomend it to a friend,because I would have prefered having a hot tub, we all would have, and more of a view, but it was the only one big enough available at the time, and like i said, nicely furnished. But everyone missed being able to use their tablets, and laptops too.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
angela s
“This house very home feeling and comfortable for us and our stay.”
Reviewed 23 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We were impressed with the house and the quite community it is in. All furnished just like my home. Took a walk on the path next to the river, very relaxing.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
2 Sep 2017
As soon as I was notified, I called in a professional pest control to take care of the bugs. With so many guests, a family sometimes brings in bugs in their baggage. I work hard to keep my Home clean and bug free. I have a regular bug spray program in force. My house is ultra clean and nice.
JayKM38
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great stay with all the required facilities”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

The place is near to many Pigeon Forge attractions. Also, it was clean. Owner is very responsive. I used to get reply of my emails within 2 hours. Would recommend this place if you are going to Smoky Mountains with family and friends.

Your age range 25-34

Kdl46
“It was very nice”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Had everything you would need including spices for cooking. Rooms were nice. Neighborhood was very peaceful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing