Review Highlights
Relaxing atmosphere

This is part of Mellow Mushroom. We opted to sit outside in their bar area. The bar tender was very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Diane A
Shelby, North Carolina
Great drinks and service

The drinks were good. Bartenders were very friendly and offered lots of great information about... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$32.00
from US$33.62
from US$32.00
More Info
All reviews mellow mushroom frozen drinks daquari hillbilly cups
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Love this place! Best frozen daquari I have ever had... so many great flavors to choose from! Sweet tart is my fav!!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Have been several times and my only complaint is they really need to increase the number of bartenders. These poor people are scrambling to try and get everyone. Drinks are good and decently priced. Would go back and would recommend. As a side note,this place is always hopping so be prepared to wait for a table or seat at the bar.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious drinks. I had the leg, it has a right leg but a left foot...probably the only thing wrong with the place. Tyler was our bartender, he’s cool...good service. If you don’t mind drinking out of an awkward vessel the place is legit good, but they have regular drinking vessels too. It’s right next to mellow mushroom, both 5 stars. Try em out!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I absolutely loved this place ! I am a daiquiri person and they have delicious choices. You buy a size of cup and choose the flavor you want and you can bring the cup back for refills whenever you want. I got the tiki size cup for $18 and the refills for that all week were $10 when we went. We got to go twice on this trip and each time the service was great and the drinks were also great. I wish we had one of these at Myrtle Beach!

2  Thank megpr0ut
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Love to stop here and get a hillbilly whine, a margarita, and relax on the patio! Definitely a must!