other travellers have booked this property
Hot Tub Chalet
Mama's Farmhouse
Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini-Golf
Smoky Mountain Opry
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Courtney...
“I'll never stay in any rental again”
Reviewed 8 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I got "mites" possibly scabies from this trip. I was the only one sleeping in the bed, and the only one who got them. My son slept on the couch. Oh yeah, the keyless entry didn't work until the second day, so we couldn't lock our door if we left, it took 2 different maintenance men to fix it (the staff were not at all concerned) and when the toilet didn't flush properly I didn't even bother to call.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 Jul 2016
I am sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. We strive to always exceed any expectations. We take all reviews serious, and called a pest control company out to the unit. They did not find any bugs in the unit or bedroom. I apologize for any inconvenient as result of the lock malfunctioning. We did inspect the toilet and it was functioning properly during our inspection.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing