“Great Place!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Absolute Perfect Cabin Your view off of decks
Absolute Perfect Cabin
Your view off of decks
Great Room
Great Room showing loft
Dining Room with great views !
Kitchen showing peninsula with extra seating
Kitchen
Loft
View from Loft
Game Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom with large jetted tub and separate shower.
Your cabin with awesome views !
Lower Deck w/Hot Tub
Legacy Mt. Resort gym
Legacy Mt. Resort sauna
Legacy Mt. Resort pavilion
Legacy Mt. Resort pool at night
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ben W
“Great Place!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My sister and I rented this cabin for my parents as a Christmas/Anniversary gift. Best Gift Ever! My parents went down a few days before and stayed in a hotel, my dad said that he wished he would have just booked Absolute Perfect for the whole week. They said that it was in pristine condition and is situated so that you have a perfect view of the Smokies no matter where you are in the cabin. Will definitely recommend to anyone looking to get away for a weekend.

15 Apr 2017
Hi Ben. Glad your parents enjoyed the cabin and area ! Great gift from you and your sister. Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review, I appreciate it. Alan
Johlice
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“A new destination favorite”
Reviewed 1 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

So I had to really think hard about whether or not to write a review. Selfishly I don't want others to know about such a perfect place to stay while visiting the Smoky Mountains! I don't want word to get out that this is an amazing place to stay with breathtaking views and such a wonderful place to "reset". But I felt bad to leave others out of this so I caved and decided to share our experience!

Our family of 4 typically takes a one week vacation to someplace we've never been. Our kids have been collecting state flags for the places we've visited. We drove from Illinois and had plans to stay someplace central that could give us access to other states. From the cabin we were able to go to the Biltmore in North Carolina one day (1.5 hr drive) and Lookout Mountain/Chickamauga Battlefield in Georgia (2.5 hr drive) on another day. For the week we stayed at the cabin, it was perfect to sprinkle in these day trips but then have the other days to enjoy the cabin and the Smoky Mountain area. Okay...back to why this is the perfect place to stay! After a long day, the hot tub was a great way to unwind. With a full house layout, it was nice to wake up in the morning and make our own breakfast. No fighting hotel hot breakfast crowds and better yet we could just sit around in our pajamas! We played pool, read out on the rocking chairs on the porches, and even sat outside one night during a thunderstorm just to hear the rain. Washer/Dryer were a great bonus!

With us not knowing much about the area, we weren't really sure where to stay. When booking, we simply went off the pictures and description (which are exactly what you see when you get there!). But now having been to the area, we'd stay here again. In our opinion it was very convenient to all the places we wanted to go. Gatlinburg was a bit too busy for us so glad we could go there and leave to a more quiet place when we were done. Pigeon Forge was pretty close as well. Most places took about :20 mins to get to.

The Legacy Mountain Resort was nicely kept and even with what seemed to be so many cabins it was a peaceful and private area to unwind; never feeling like there were tons of people or cars to maneuver around. The kids would love to go back when the outdoor pool is open! Maybe we'll visit again this year but certainly will be back in the coming years.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Apr 2017
Thank you for the very nice review on the my cabin and area, I really appreciate it. I must say I never did the day trips that you took from the cabin but it is such a great idea and I will have to look into that myself. I know Knoxville has quite a bit to offer, especially during college football season.
I love the small towns of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and glad to got to see them and experience them, the area as a whole has I think, something for everyone, of all ages.
Thank you again and we will be more than glad to welcome you back to the cabin and eastern Tennessee !
Navigator...
“So Refreshed!!”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What an amazing cabin! The pictures don't do justice of this beautiful place. The location couldn't have been any better. I feel so relaxed after staying there. I will recommend your place to everyone! I can't wait to go back!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Mar 2017
Thank you so much Kathleen for the very nice review. Glad you and your family had a relaxing time at the cabin. I feel the area offers a lot to do if you choose to do so or if you choose, just relax at the cabin and take in the awesome views. Thank you for recommending the cabin to "everyone," and I will welcome you back anytime.
Alan
angelasB5...
“Absolutely perfect cabin”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

First time visiting Tennessee, the cabin we rented was perfect, just my husband and I went., however it would be perfect for a family. The views from cabin were awesome. The cabin was very neat and clean . I would definitely stay again.

15 Mar 2017
Thank you Angela for the very nice review ! So glad you and your husband enjoyed the cabin and area and would want to stay at Absolute Perfect again, nice to hear that.
I have to thank my maid again for all that she does for me, she is the one that keeps the cabin neat and clean. She came highly recommended from a good friend of mine.
Best Regards, Alan
glamab15
Fort Myers, Florida
“Absolute perfect cabin with an amazing view!”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved our stay at the cabin!! So much to see and do in the area. We definitely recommend this cabin. It has everything you need and want for your stay. Loved watching the sunrise from the hot tub, rockers on the deck, livingroom, dining area, or bed. Plenty of space to move around. Easy to relax when we can bring our babies on vacation with us.

9 Mar 2017
Thank you for the very nice and thorough review Julie, I really appreciate it. You pretty much said it all, nice for future travelers to read a review like this, it basically tells them everything.
Thank you again and have a great spring,
Alan
Kelli C
“Awesome mountain view”
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We absolutely loved our stay at this cabin. It's a very nice residence with a breathtaking view. We will definitely book this cabin again in the future.

21 Feb 2017
Thank you Kelli for the nice review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the cabin and the "breathtaking view", and to hear you would like to come back, we most certainly welcome you.
Sincerely, Alan
Odyssey68...
“Absolutely Perfect Honeymoon”
Reviewed 3 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My husband and I kicked off our honeymoon at this cabin! It was completely cozy, great amenities, astounding views of the mountains! The oversized bathtub and heated bed were highlights of this cabin! It felt like home away from home! The morning sunrise views were breathtaking. So happy we started our trip here. Such a spacious and airy cabin. I would've been happy just to stay in the cabin, although we stayed pretty busy! We loved it and we can't wait to come back.

4 Feb 2017
So glad you and your "new" husband had a great honeymoon at the cabin ! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice and complete review of my cabin, I really appreciate it.
It is especially great to hear that people like you had a nice vacation, let along a special occasion like a honeymoon. Glad to hear you want to come back, looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards, Alan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing