“Quick Trip”

Best Western Plaza Inn
Ranked #16 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Met our son and grandkids to deliver a vehicle. Shopped and booked online. The reviews online helped with our decision. Everything about the stay was great with no issues. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, breakfast was great. Fairly easy access in and out the traffic.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Joseph R,
Thank you for staying with us and reviewing our property. I am so glad to hear you had a great stay. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

The Check in was quick and easy. Our Room was very clean the beds were decent, not too soft and not too hard. Refridgerator was cold. The shower was big and water was hot. Hotel was very quiet at night. The small cafe was nice but we did not eat there, we only got drinks. We would definitely stay again on our next trip to Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Jodi K,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the kind comments. Hope next time you stay with us you will have time to enjoy the breakfast before you start your day. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I've always found accommodations hot or cold around the Smoky Mountains area. I decided I would stop here one evening as I was passing through the area and visiting the park. I requested a regular king room. I ended up with a regular two queen room. That was no problem to me at all. I just want to let you know I did not request a suite or higher end room. The room was very clean and we'll maintained. The staff was very courteous and pleasant to talk to. There was nothing out of the extraordinary about the accommodations. Though I would consider them above average just due to the condition of the facility was in. Pristine! However, the rate was fantastic! I sometimes get tired of feeling like I am purchasing a mortgage for the night. Especially when passing through. This was excellent for a quick late evening on the town and heading out early the next morning. I will stay there for a week when I get to town again. Stop and stay!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear Jess S,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and thank you for the kind comments. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

What is the difference in the Best Western Plaza Inn and the Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee? Good reviews on both and I don't know which to choose. Can you tell me difference? Thanks for your help.
t

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bettyfaye602
Michael S, General Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear bettyfaye602,
Thanks for your question,
In response to your question there isn’t really a lot of difference. We are both BEST WESTERNS located in the same part of town. We offer a great hot breakfast complimentary to our valued guests. The BEST WESTERN Plaza Inn is larger and offers a bit more variety of room types. Both properties are nice offering 32 inch flat screen TV’s in all rooms along with a coffee maker, fridge and microwave. Give us a call and we would be more than happy to tell you more.
BEST WESTERN Plaza Inn 1-800-232-5656
BEST WESTERN Toni Inn 1-800-522-3232

Reviewed 27 January 2014

great location in pigeon forge close to Gatlinburg and all the attractions of Smokies, The rooms were spacious, overall the grounds were well kept. Three pools, good breakfast with eggs and all the fixings, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Great access to back road to eliminate the crowded main road.

Dear Alan C,
Thank you for the nice comments and good review. I am glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The room was a surprise. Much larger than expected. The pool was a little cool. The kids swam in it but I did not see any adults in it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only thing I didn't like about the room was the shower/bath was a little small and the beds were a little on the hard side. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fair. I have had much better at other hotels in the area.

Dear Jerry P,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay and got a little relief from the cold. We look forward to seeing you folks again

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Only problems were groups of teenagers.... lots of noise late into the night and early in the morning and there wasn't any regular coffee in the room.... (there was decaf - we do not drink decaf). Breakfast was very good.

Dear Sue C,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry to hear about the noise issues. On M.L. King Jr’s birthday weekend we always have a lot of church youth groups that come into the area. They are really great kids just a little noisy leaving out and coming back in for the night. I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed your stay with us. Let me know if you are left with decaf coffee again and we will take regular to your room ASAP. We look forward to seeing you folks again.