“Will definitely go back”

Best Western Plaza Inn
Ranked #15 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is in a great location. There is easy access into and out of the hotel premises. The room was extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable. The free hot breakfast was very good and included sausage, eggs, cereals, waffles, grits, cold cereals and milk, coffee, ruit and juice. Excellent value. We will definitely go back to this hotel on one of our next visits to the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michael S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Thanks for the great review. I am glad to hear you all had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you all again.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Just stayed at the ramada in august. I loved this place. 3 great pools, full breakfast, super clean .its location was great. So close to everything. Will definitely stay. here again.i have not one bad comment about this hotel.staff was super nice and helpful.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We came back to this Best Western because this one was where me and my fiance got engaged at this experience was definitely different from our first experience this time our stay was longer 6 days to be exact I would of gave this time a 5 out of 5 like last time but I took points off for when the water got shut off temporarily I just put soap on my hands to wash them to find that out and had to wait additional 20 mins til water to finish washing them then when we called the front desk for our room to be cleaned the house keeping put extremely wrinkled bed linens on our bed but I did like the quickness when I accidentally locked us out on the balcony maid service came and saved us only other suggestion I have is for the breakfast I was always packed tight this place needs to either have the option of have room service bring the breakfast to you or extend the space for breakfast or keep longer hours other than the few minor issues our stay was wonderful clean and bug free just how I like it ..

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ToriAnn83
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We were staying at Sidney James lodge in Gatlinburg, was not a good place to stay. We checked out early and went to Best Western. Can not thank you enough changed vacation to an awesome one. We did not have any mold in the room, or ripped mattresses, ac worked proper, and we even got breakfast.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The people at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful. They gave my friend and me coupons for restaurants and the aquarium. The price is great for what you get. Our room was clean and there were plenty of towels and everything. The pools are a little small for how many people were there, but other than that everything was perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The overall quality of the hotel was great. Best sleep I have had at a hotel ever. Decor was a bit blah but clean and comfy. The pools ( there are three!) were perfect for little guys who cannot swim. Noise was minimal even thought we were by an outdoor pool. Breakfast area could be bigger- it could not accommodate the influx of people on Saturday. It was a good meal though.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We enjoy best westerns for they start our day with breakfast, then give us directions to the local attractions. When we get back we take a dip in the pool and to end the night we watch TV on a large TV with many channels to chose from!