“NICE AND VALUE”

Ranked #14 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
BRISTOL, United States
“NICE AND VALUE”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Pools are nice, the indoor suites are great,nice grounds,the best of breakfasts'( real tasty biscuits& gravy made RIGHT!)Great locale for all PF activities.The hotel shows a little wear from age but is still nice,they don't make them like this anymore.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this review, 13 May 2015
Thanks for great review. I am glad to hear that you good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you all again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had another great stay at Best Western Plaza Inn in Pigeon Forge. We have stayed here several times over the last two years and like always; the room was clean; the staff was great. We had issues with our TV, and they fixed it within an hour. The breakfast was great also, not just waffles and cereals and donuts, but eggs and sausage, biscuits and gravy. The only neg I have this trip was my bed was a little uncomfortable to firm (I have not had this problem before). Overall very happy again with the stay and the value. Thanks Plaza Inn and all your staff.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Michael S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this review, 26 June 2015
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you folks again.
DALTON, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This hotel is great! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying on the main parkway. It is close to Dollywood. The indoor pool area is the best. We stayed on the first floor and just walked out of our room a few steps to the pool.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael S, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plaza Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2015
Thanks for the great review. I am glad to hear you all had a good stay with us. We look forward to seeing you all again.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Very happy with the value and cleanliness of the hotel. The room was clean, the bed were comfortable. The only problem we had was no remote for the TV which was fixed fairly quickly. I would stay here again especially for the price we paid for 2 nights...good value.

Greenville, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The hotel is in a great location. There is easy access into and out of the hotel premises. The room was extremely clean. The bed was very comfortable. The free hot breakfast was very good and included sausage, eggs, cereals, waffles, grits, cold cereals and milk, coffee, ruit and juice. Excellent value. We will definitely go back to this hotel on one of our next visits to the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Pa
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Just stayed at the ramada in august. I loved this place. 3 great pools, full breakfast, super clean .its location was great. So close to everything. Will definitely stay. here again.i have not one bad comment about this hotel.staff was super nice and helpful.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We came back to this Best Western because this one was where me and my fiance got engaged at this experience was definitely different from our first experience this time our stay was longer 6 days to be exact I would of gave this time a 5 out of 5 like last time but I took points off for when the water got shut off temporarily I just put soap on my hands to wash them to find that out and had to wait additional 20 mins til water to finish washing them then when we called the front desk for our room to be cleaned the house keeping put extremely wrinkled bed linens on our bed but I did like the quickness when I accidentally locked us out on the balcony maid service came and saved us only other suggestion I have is for the breakfast I was always packed tight this place needs to either have the option of have room service bring the breakfast to you or extend the space for breakfast or keep longer hours other than the few minor issues our stay was wonderful clean and bug free just how I like it ..

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple