Like we said in the title, this is a great cabin close to everything. Use the WAZE ap to find faster ways around town when traffic is bad. So, back to the cabin, it is fairly new so not much where and tear. Cabin wold be wonderful for a family of 4. If you are looking to head out to the mountains and hike a lot, this is perfect. The view is, like most cabins lower in the mountains, is of trees about midway up, not a mountain view. Pets have space to walk. Tom and Lois are very helpful so keep in touch with them if you need anything.
Very easy to book. Great owners and quick response. Getting door code was easy. The pool was great. The cabin was clean. The beds were comfortable. There were plenty of towels. We bought coffee and used the coffee pot in the morning and left the rest of the coffee for the next guests. The dishes were nice, pots & pans, and plenty of cups and silverware, etc. The upstairs jetted tub was huge. The neighborhood was quiet. No huge hills to drive up and very close to Dollywood. Highly recommend the Old Mill Restaurant for breakfast. Quick service, great setting, was close by, and great food. The Old Mill Store next to the restaurant is wonderful. We ate at Mellow Mushroom in Gatlinburg for a late lunch one day and had wonderful side salad's. Very fresh salads. We enjoyed our stay would stay again. Thank you for making this rental easy as this was our first stay in a vacation rental verses a hotel. We loved it.
Seeing the pictures doesn't do the cabin justice. This two bedroom cabin had such a cozy/relaxing feel. The location is amazing! Scenic as well as in the heart of everything. You literally only have to go down the hill to enjoy so many activities.My family enjoyed coming home to the hot tub after a busy out. So clean! We all walked around barefoot and never had dirty feet. There were small things in which we left a note to the owners so that the next visitors have an even better time than us.
Some things I think others will find useful to know.
1) The non stick skillets were scratched. Which made us a little nervous because of my husband's cancer history. Next time we will bring a couple from home.
2) We forgot spices but found an abundance of salt and pepper.
3) The cabin was really child proof with baby gate, outlet plugs, and hot tub lock. However, the under kitchen cabinet with dish washing soap didn't have child safety though so just a heads up to other moms of little ones.
4) There really isn't a place for little ones to eat. Next time we'll bring either little chairs for the kids to use at the coffee table or bring a picnic blanket for porch.
5) We cooked the whole time which is why we ran out of paper towels but otherwise there was plenty of everything. We didn't run out of anything.
6) The pool while indoors wasn't kept warm like I expected. Didn't bother the kids just the adults who are soft buttercups that can't handle coldvwater like they used too. Lol
Great cabin !! Pet friendly! Clean, comfortable, beautiful, close to everything! Enjoyed our stay immensely !!
Very beautiful cabin! Booking process was easy and simple and we had a great time! Would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend getaway.
We had a fantastic trip. The rental process was quick and easy. Any questions I had were answered promptly. The cabin amenities were perfect for our stay. In other reviews it was stated that dish soap, laundry soap, toilet paper, etc were sample packs. I came prepared to run out, but that turned out to be unnecessary. The cell service was sketchy. Screen shot the driving directions to the cabin before you get there. There is wifi in the cabin and some rooms get better cell service than others. The kids (4 between the ages of 9-18) never wanted to leave. They all enjoyed the pool table and hot tub much more that visiting local attractions. It's small, cozy, and equipped with everything you need for a great get away!