“Awesome !”

Zorbing at Outdoor Gravity Park in Pigeon Forge
Ranked #15 of 98 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outdoor Gravity Park is home to the iconic New Zealand adventure, zorbing. Don't miss out on the opportunity to go zorbing! You can fly 6000 miles to New Zealand, or you could just come to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The OGO (giant ball) is 11 feet high, 11 feet wide, and bouncy and sits perched at the top of a 1,000-foot hill. In a moment, you will go rolling towards the bottom, slip & sliding, no tumbling - but only after a couple of things happen. First, one to three people dive into the sphere's belly. Then, some of the park's attendants toss ten gallons of water into this signature attraction, and finally close the door. The water makes for a slippery ride, though one without tumbling -- your fast and adrenaline-packed descent down our 1000 foot hill is more akin to a bouncy water slide or a rolling Jacuzzi. Bring your swimsuit and towel and come join us as we are open rain or shine. We offer a dry option as well the DryGo (as daily high temperatures permit)
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time . Staff was friendly ! You do have to remind them about the go pro sometimes, but what’s the big deal ? We had a blast . Worth a trip and we will be back for our next family vacation !

2  Thank andithigpin
in 9 reviews
"laughed so hard"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The boys had fun they went down 3 times but when I asked at the end about the video I was told the boys should have it. I asked my boys about it and they told me they were never given a camera. I asked when I bought the tickets about the video and was told they film everyone. So when I went back to the counter to ask why they didn't get I was then told not everyone gets one. I asked about the video before hand because I wanted a video. So now I have no video of my boys going down in the balls. Was not happy when I left.

1  Thank Sandra Y
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a lot of fun. We were a group of 10, with kids and teenagers as well. This is totally worth it. Need to take towels and swim wear.

2  Thank ravitejadasari
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a blast!!!! Once in a lifetime opportunity unless you live in New Zealand!! We had a blast - clean place - safe - and great staff!! They offer you use of a GoPro and you can cheaply purchase a video of rides!! Total blast!! And I’m old! From 8 years old to 53 fun for all!!

1  Thank Monique D