“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brittany...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The cabin was exactly how we expected it! We had a really good time staying there! The owner of the cabin was also quick at replying to any messages I sent prior to our arrival at the cabin!

Michael-H...
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We drove 7hrs to walk into our cabin and found it dirty and not cleaned. There was food on the floor, bedroom was a mess, Jacuzzi in bedroom was filthy, bathroom dirty, the outdoor Jacuzzi was dirty and had a smell to it. Called the owner and he had the place cleaned and refunded us back $100. The comforter was put back on the bed and had spots all over it and we couldn't use it. The bed sinks badly into the middle and droops at the bottom. The Jacuzzi in the room hot water only fills about half before running out and can't get anymore. I believe it needs some work and the electric panel outside is open. I believe it's a nice area, just need some changes. We appreciate the owner refunding us some of our money. I would recommend only if these changes were made or fixed...

20 Mar 2018
Thank you for your feedback. There was a mix up with the cleaning company is why the cabin was dirty when you got there. The bed frame was bent in the middle and has been replaced. There has also been a new water heater installed. We take pride in making this a great place to stay and I am personally very disappointed in you having a bad experience. We address any issues that are brought to our attention so thanks again for your feedback.
Charlie D
“Awesome ”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

Perfect get away for two. The deck on the deck is very private.
We went for our 20 year anniversary and we couldn't have had a more memorable time!

kenslybro...
Iuka, Mississippi
“Honeymoon Trip 2017”
Reviewed 24 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I were just in the mountains and everything was absolutely perfect! James, the owner of the cabin, was one of the nicest people I have ever rented from. The cabin was beautiful and the location was even more perfect!

7 Dec 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm am very happy it all turned out so great for you.
lsobol777
“Great 2 night stay”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I came with my husband and parents for a short getaway. Lazy Bear Lair was beautiful and very clean. It was located on top of a very steep hill, as it is in the mountains. There is a bedroom, where my parents slept. We slept on the pullout couch, which was surprisingly very comfortable.
The owner was VERY prompt in responding when I had a question during our stay.
If I had anything even remotely negative to say, it would be about the shower temperature. It was not cold, but lukewarm in the showers. The water was very hot in the sinks, and we didn't try the whirlpool bathtub.
Other than than, the stay was great. It had more amenities than we needed. We didn't try the hot tub, but the water was hot and clean. Ceiling fans in every room were great, as the gas fireplace really warmed up the cabin.
Overall, it was a great experience. We would definitely consider staying at Lazy Bear Lair again. Thank you James!

Lynn z
“very conveniently located and well kept.”
Reviewed 7 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

the cabing was very nice. and conveniently located within minutes of the main strip in pigeon forge. the only issue was the water heater wasnt working properly. it left us with very little hot water to share among 6 people. most showers were cold and the jacuzzi wouldnt fill up with enough hot water to get over the jets. i would look into staying at this cabin again but would hope the hot water is fixed.

Your age range 35-49
21 Sep 2017
Than you for your feedback. I' sorry about the hot water heater issues. It turned out that it was leaking and thus couldn't keep the water hot. We have replaced it with a brand new one. Thanks again and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

11 Sep 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for staying and thank you for your feedback!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing