“Great Deal”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Description: The Pizza Turnaround - Oh, Yes We Did
Reviewed 10 April 2014

When I checked in the motel there was a deal on the envelope my keys were in. We got 2 - two topping pizza's, 8 wings, cinesticks and a 2 ltr of coke for $24.00. When I called I was told this was their Smokey Mountain Special. It was a nice combination especially with adults and kids. Hope they still have it when I got back. The food was fresh and great. You get to pick out what Coke product you want.

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

This location is on a very busy road and is the only one in town. They have a useful dining area, especially if you want to carry out and go to a nearby attraction. They were busy and still prepared my pizza promptly. It tasted great, as I expect from the revamped Domino's.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I ordered a BBQ Chicken pizza & was very impressed.I had not had one of those from Domino's & it was very good. I will try it again.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Every time we come to town we order dominos! Inloventhe wings and everyone else eats the pizza. Great late night snack!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Tasted like every other Domino's we had been to. Pizza was fresh and ready when we arrived to pick it up. We would order from this Domino's again.