“Nice experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Cozy up to the Fireplace Awesome Mountain Views
Dine in the Full Kitchen
Master Bedroom
Relax in the Porch Swing or Log Rockers
2 Level Deck w/ kids clubhouse below
Read a book or take a nap in the newly added loft daybed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Yesenia R
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This cabin was nice and the view was great, although it is probably nicer during fall with all the colorful trees around it. They had everything you would need in the kitchen, it was nice and clean but the bed was a little hard.
My husband enjoyed the drive up and down the mountain, I didn’t enjoy it that much. Road was narrow and a lot of sharp curves, if you drive a low car this is not the cabin for you.

Jeff B
“Perfect for us”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Overview
I really enjoyed my stay at this cabin. I was most excited about the view outside. I always love to stay as high up as possible for the best view. The view here was great and very secluded. I loved the privacy there aren't any cabins next door to snoop on what you're doing. The cabin isn't what I would called luxury but it's authentic. I felt like I was in a real cabin not some luxury house that just happened to be made of logs. For the price I don't think you will find a better place to stay.

Good
A few perks. The view is excellent from the back porch, even from the hot tub. Rustic original feel, very authentic. They have binoculars in the cabin which I enjoyed using. Beautiful drive up and down the mountain. Provided lots of movies to watch mostly VHS so you have to rewind . Kitchen was well stocked with the essential things. Every was clean and neat. The coupon pack they give will save a good bit of money on a few of the things we did.

Bad
A few things I didn't like about the cabin. First was the master bedroom was very hard. I can't sleep on a hard bed so I found myself not getting a lot of sleep. The alarm made me nervous because I was worried I would do something wrong and the cops show up. They don't have any locks we could find on the main bathroom, that can result in a surprise. Fireplace was traditional wood, I would prefer gas since I don't like to burn other people's house down on accident. The driveway would be difficult to get in if you had a very low car.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, hot tub, and privacy.
Liked least: Lighting, no internet access, hot water availability
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Susan T
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Smoky Mountain Visions was exactly as promised on the Trip Advisor website. It was beautiful, clean and had all the amenities of home and a stunning view of the mountains. My husband and I, after eight years of caring for my parents, needed a rest and that is exactly what we got from our stay at the cabin. It was so lovely and had the seclusion we sought even though there were other cabins just up the hill. (I want a new couch and chair like those at the cabin.) What we like least was the mattress and pillows: they were a bit uncomfortable for sleep. We purchased new pillows after the first night and that helped. I also was a bit shocked at the steep twisting climb up to the cabin simply because I am afraid of heights... I survived and have laughed at myself (as has my husband) but the cabin was well worth it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole cabin and its setting
Liked least: The mattress and pillows
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing