I am the world worst with names and can't seem to remember who booked and help us but the people in the office did the best job they could to make sure we had a great stay. The cabin was awesome no complaints at all. Couldn't have been happier with the stay. Will love you stay again next time We are up that way
The placement of the cabin high in the mountains was beautiful! We loved the privacy, and the bed was very comfortable. The gas grill was a nice touch, we also enjoyed the hot tub! We were disappointed in a couple of things that caught our eye, and as the weekend went on there were other things that made our stay not the best. This was our first vacation in 17 years and we wanted it to be special.
Things that did not work:
1. TV's the xfinity wouldn't connect or work on either TV.
2. The Trash Compactor wouldn't open.
3. Trash can lid that we were advised to make sure was tight, we had a Round trash can and a rectangle lid.
4. Light bulb out above the sink.
5. The faucet of Jacuzzi didn't reach completely to the tub, so water was spilling out.
6. Lamp by the bed didn't work.
Things that were not acceptable:
1. The Jacuzzi had black mildew chunks coming out of the jets, and left over long hair chunks.
2. The Cold air return, was completely filled with dust and dirt.
3. The entire cabin had dust buildup more that just a week worth.
4. The lights in the bathroom were filled with dead bugs, and dust all over.
5. All of the Wood blinds covered in dust.
6. Top of the refrigerator covered in a thick layer of dust. (My husband is tall)
Things that would have made things better,
1 Dust day of check-in.
2 Windows by the view cleaned.
3. Lights and TV's checked.
4. Jacuzzi sanitized and ran to make sure sanitary.
Per the wife and I both,best accommodations we've stayed in as of yet. Had everything and more. Hard decision whether to go out to eat or just relax at the cabin. I'd go into mo e details, but this is the 3rd time TripAdvisor has had me complete a review of this same location.