“Awesome”
other travellers have booked this property
Heart Shaped Whirlpool Beautiful Mountain Views
Pool usage from April 1st to Oct 1st
Also close to Angel's View Wedding Chapel
Come Enjoy The Great Outdoors
Rock Your Worries Away
Ask about a massage at our salon or in your cabin
We have a salon and day spa
Reception Hall for weddings
Limousine Service
Beautiful Angel's View Wedding Chapel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
danielang...
Mebane, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I am the world worst with names and can't seem to remember who booked and help us but the people in the office did the best job they could to make sure we had a great stay. The cabin was awesome no complaints at all. Couldn't have been happier with the stay. Will love you stay again next time We are up that way

22 Oct 2017
Thank you for visiting with us. We are glad you had a good time. Please come back when you can.
heather o
“DISAPPOINTING no Response on my email about situation.”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The placement of the cabin high in the mountains was beautiful! We loved the privacy, and the bed was very comfortable. The gas grill was a nice touch, we also enjoyed the hot tub! We were disappointed in a couple of things that caught our eye, and as the weekend went on there were other things that made our stay not the best. This was our first vacation in 17 years and we wanted it to be special.

Things that did not work:
1. TV's the xfinity wouldn't connect or work on either TV.
2. The Trash Compactor wouldn't open.
3. Trash can lid that we were advised to make sure was tight, we had a Round trash can and a rectangle lid.
4. Light bulb out above the sink.
5. The faucet of Jacuzzi didn't reach completely to the tub, so water was spilling out.
6. Lamp by the bed didn't work.

Things that were not acceptable:
1. The Jacuzzi had black mildew chunks coming out of the jets, and left over long hair chunks.
2. The Cold air return, was completely filled with dust and dirt.
3. The entire cabin had dust buildup more that just a week worth.
4. The lights in the bathroom were filled with dead bugs, and dust all over.
5. All of the Wood blinds covered in dust.
6. Top of the refrigerator covered in a thick layer of dust. (My husband is tall)

Things that would have made things better,
1 Dust day of check-in.
2 Windows by the view cleaned.
3. Lights and TV's checked.
4. Jacuzzi sanitized and ran to make sure sanitary.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Aug 2017
I am sort of in awe by your review. Since I explained to you that I was on vacation and I would handle it when I got back. My maid has been with me for 15 years and I understand we might not be perfect. But all you had to do is call the office and she would have came back up. The cabin just had a check out right before you came one day and was cleaned. The tv was out of our control. Cable got the boxes messed up. The Trash Compactor had worked before so I do not know what happened that you could not open it. But now it is being removed. We run bleach through the jets of the whirlpool. The hot tub is drained and cleaned everything. So again, if you would have called the office we could have taken care of what issues you had. I have never had an issue with this house so I was just surprised.
Chris A
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Per the wife and I both,best accommodations we've stayed in as of yet. Had everything and more. Hard decision whether to go out to eat or just relax at the cabin. I'd go into mo e details, but this is the 3rd time TripAdvisor has had me complete a review of this same location.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Jul 2016
We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back when you can.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing