“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Bare Bottom

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elizabeth...
“Great location”
Reviewed 29 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Great location. The cabin was convenient to everything and the perfect size. We enjoyed our stay. Missy was wonderful.

Janet W
“Great weekend!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Me and my husband spent the weekend celebrating our 30th anniversary. The cabin was clean, had all the amenities listed, close to the attractions, but private at the cabin. The "cave" was unique and enjoyed the hot tub and jacuzzi. Missy was great to work with and very helpful. Thank you for helping make this a great experience!

J H
Easley, South Carolina
“Beautiful mountain getaway”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I went to Pigeon Forge for a pre Christmas get away, site seeing and enjoy the festive lights. I chose Bare Bottom because of it's beautiful cave like setting. I will be back. Secluded cabin on a hill, located in an area easy to access the shopping, shows and entertainment. I soaked in the hot tub and sipped hot chocolate in front of the fire. Peacefully, relaxing and enjoyment all around.

1 Jan 2018
Hello J.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay. You were an excellent guest to accommodate and most definitely look forward to having you back. Happy New Year.
Missy
Doaa H
“We loved our stay ( Dec19-22)”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This was the second time i rented a cabin in Gburg and we loved it. This cabin is well maintained and adorable,perfect for a couple.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Great location out of Pigeon Forge close to all the attractions and trails. Out experience was made even better by the wonderful owners!

17 Nov 2016
Thank you for staying at our cabin. Glad you had a great stay. Hope to have you back again to stay with us.
Have a great day!
Missy
Trx450
“Was a great time. The grotto, cabin, the steps, the everything was all expected.”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The mountain side cabin was fun to park at with our 21' boat and trailer. With patience we did it at the top and behind house. The steps in the front. That are not needed was AWSOME for our walks and the characteristics of the home. The grotto was wonderful with the waterfall flowing on one side as we enjoyed life in the hot tub on the other. The canopy tree limbs in the living room helped set it off bringing the outside In. We didn't find the dishes in the dishwasher till we was leaving. Was not sure if clean or not but we got dish soap and washed our own mess up. The roomy king bed was nice to sleep in and we had no bug issues. We did get the visit from the recoon on our last night.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Jul 2016
Hello, thank you for the review. As we had text, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. As for the dishes in the dishwasher, I'm sorry about that as I will have to have my cleaners double check everything. Thank you for taking care of our house. Glad the waterfall was working for you. Guest like you make our house what it is for the next guest! As you said, when you are ready to book, you know what to do. Thank you again for choosing to stay at our cabin, and again, thank you for being respectful of our home!. Have a great day!, Missy
Ryan M
“Beware of Owners”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed here with our dogs and loved it. The cave and decor inside are fun and different and the cabin is in a great location, as well as surprisingly secluded. Besides the dishwasher being left dirty (no big deal) we thought it was great and would have loved to come back... That was until after our stay.

The owners, without mentioning it to me first or answering my calls/texts after I found out, contacted FlipKey accusing us of several untrue things in order to keep our security deposit. They accused us of everything from avoiding paying a pet fee (nowhere in the booking process, rental agreement, or cost listing), to causing the pre-existing stains on the carpet, and even our dogs going in the hot tub (seriously). It took a month of back and forth with FlipKey before they finally investigated and returned our full deposit stating they "found the claim unreasonable."

The cabin was great, but not worth dealing with the petty, dishonest owners. They definitely lost me as a would-be repeat customer.

2 Jul 2016
First of all....In the 6 years that we have had this cabin, this is the VERY FIRST DAMAGE DEPOSIT that we have had to ever hold...YOU trashed my house, your dogs TRASHED my house and my furniture. As I told you, it states clearly in the detailed description that if you take a pet and don't pay the pet fee, $300 charge NO EXCEPTIONS...Well, your the FIRST. I communicated CLEARLY THE WHOLE TIME WITH YOU as I do with all my guest. Its a shame that people like you ruin it for the good and honest people...I have pictures from the cleaning crew of how you and your dogs left my house, and let me say this...I would NOT want to come to your home and visit if you live like you left my house. It took the cleaning crew over 3 hours to get it ready. I really don't know how someone could have trashed it in less than 48 hours. Furthermore, I clearly sent you check out time as your were not out on time and the cleaners had to make another trip back. If you recall, I had to call to see if you had left yet....You really want to put beware of owners? I will post reviews about you on every site there is....I have never had to "ban" anyone from my house....YOU are the FIRST!!!! YOU are absolutely horrible....I will be surprised if I don't incur more expenses down the road....Putting food down dish sink when NO GARBAGE DISPOSAL in the sink....I could go on and on, but I wasted more time on you than I had planned on....You call me dishonest....WOW...you truly are a piece of crap! I have NEVER EVER been so mad at any of my guest as you....but then I have never had any trouble with anyone EVER...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing