“Great location”

Best Western Toni Inn
Ranked #22 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Stayed here twice so far, will stay again if in pigeon forge. You are right across from dolly's Dixie stampede. Rooms are nice and surprisingly quiet for being on the strip. Always had great and friendly service at a reasonible price.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank scott g
Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed 30 January 2012

Very nice, clean motel. Continental breakfast was wonderful and a must when we travel. Close to all the attractions. Swimming pool was close to our room. If I am not mistaken the hotel also had an indoor pool.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor out back by the outdoor pool
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank puddlover
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Rooms are not too bad if you're going to stay a short period of time. We had the rook with the king bed, the bed was hard as a rock, pillows were way too soft! Service was really good, but they never did ask for identification when we had to get a new card or when we checked in. To me, that's a huge deal because they could just be giving a total stranger your room key and you'd never know it. Housekeeping was really good, we never came back to a dirty room. And the breakfast wasn't that bad, either. There isn't a lot to complain about when it comes to this hotel,

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank 67rfd84
BestWesternToniInn, General Manager at Best Western Toni Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Our guests’ privacy and safety is very important to us.
We believe any request for a guest room key should never be honored
without first asking for proper verification from the person asking for the extra or duplicate key and confirming authorization from the actual registered hotel guest, and that we should obtain the actual guest’s consent before providing a room key to an unregistered third party.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2012

I used to stay often because of the location and price UNTIL I was there two years ago with my 12 yr old daughter for a girls weekend. I had stayed in one of the indoor pool side rooms. I walked into the bathroom and there was a HUGE roach on the shower curtain, giving the place a chance, I killed it and was hoping it was a water bug and not a roach. During the night, I got up to visit the bathroom, turned on the light and OMG, roaches,yes, the real roaches were running across the vanity into the little hole where the coffee pot and the hair dryer cords were running and into the bottom of the coffeen pot. I immediately packed and informed the front desk of the bug problem as I checked out. A man was standing there to rent a room, and I was wanted to tell him..RUN!! Keep in mind, this was after we had skipped the hot tub earlier in the day because of the dead skin on and foul smell of the water. Had not been like that before so I can only hope it was the management and that it has improved since then.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank 2bad2bgood
BestWesternToniInn, General Manager at Best Western Toni Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Best Western Toni Inn. I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations we strive for with all our guests– the type of service in which we pride ourselves. Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail and steps have been taken to ensure these types of issues are handled on a preventive basis. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in town. I can assure we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.
Robert

Reviewed 11 January 2012

We stayed at the hotel in November 2011 for 2 nights. I believe that this is the best hotel we have stayed at in Pigeon Forge. We absolutely loved it! The room was very clean, i could not find any dirt or mold any where. The bed was pristine and it had five fluffy, comfortable pillows. This was a major plus for me, any other hotel that we have stayed only provided 3 pillows and my husband and I always ended up fighting over the 3rd one.

The hotel is all outdoor access rooms. The indoor pool was in a building by iteself and it was so beautiful. The pool had a waterfall on each side and the hot tub was built into the pool. The pool goes from 3 to 4 feet deep. They also have a georgeous outdoor pool with a waterfall, but it was November and we did not get to use it!

The hotel had a cafe on the back side of the hotel were guests coul get breakfast each morning. The cafe had a nice covered porch with bistro tables and rocking chairs. The breakfast we had consisted with biscuits and gravy, hard boiled eggs, cereals, donuts, coffee, milk, juice and packets of instant oatmeal or grits. All in all not bad, especially since we book the hotel through priceline and paid around $30 a night!.

We plan on going back to Pigeon Forge for Valentine's Day and absolutely plan on staying at the Best Western Toni Inn again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2011

After booking reservations for a 4-night stay because this hotel was originally listed online as pet-friendly, when I arrived, I was told I could not stay with my pet because the hotel was not pet-friendly. I had to find another hotel during the Thanksgiving holiday. Due to all the good ones being booked up, I ended up staying in a skank hotel thanks to the screw up of this hotels mistake. I would never give them the priveledge of my presence. It wasn't my fault that they falsly advertised.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Rachelle04
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Clean, nothing fancy, continental not very good mostly just junk fillers. We had a large group so the price was nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family