I have written many reviews for Tripadvisor. I provide honest feedback and try to remain as positive as possible. I think this is important when giving a review.
We stayed at this Best Western for four nights over the July 4 weekend. There were a few positives such is the room air conditioner worked really well in the front desk staff were awesome. Also is far is location this is the best location in Pigeon Forge.
Now for the negatives and I really hate negatives. There are a lot of old hotels in this area and this Best Western is definitely one of the old hotels. Our sheets were clean on our bed but the carpets in the floors throughout were not clean. The breakfast area was horribly small and as a result all the guests crowded into a small area to get whatever breakfast they could. The breakfast was a true continental but the area was very very dirty.
The outdoor pool area was nice in the pool itself was nice. But the indoor pool was very dark and dingy.
One of the biggest negatives for me is we were put in a room that was in the indoor pool area. You got no outside light from anywhere And at 8 AM you heard kids screaming in the pool area.
Don't forget shampoo and all other amenities as you will only be giving a tiny bar of soap and a one time use shampoo.
I would not recommend this hotel there are several others in the area that are much newer and on the same price point.
I have added a picture of the dingy indoor pool area.
Sorry Best Western this is not one of your better properties.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western