“Trying to be positive but can't.”

Best Western Toni Inn
Ranked #22 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

I have written many reviews for Tripadvisor. I provide honest feedback and try to remain as positive as possible. I think this is important when giving a review.

We stayed at this Best Western for four nights over the July 4 weekend. There were a few positives such is the room air conditioner worked really well in the front desk staff were awesome. Also is far is location this is the best location in Pigeon Forge.

Now for the negatives and I really hate negatives. There are a lot of old hotels in this area and this Best Western is definitely one of the old hotels. Our sheets were clean on our bed but the carpets in the floors throughout were not clean. The breakfast area was horribly small and as a result all the guests crowded into a small area to get whatever breakfast they could. The breakfast was a true continental but the area was very very dirty.

The outdoor pool area was nice in the pool itself was nice. But the indoor pool was very dark and dingy.

One of the biggest negatives for me is we were put in a room that was in the indoor pool area. You got no outside light from anywhere And at 8 AM you heard kids screaming in the pool area.

Don't forget shampoo and all other amenities as you will only be giving a tiny bar of soap and a one time use shampoo.

I would not recommend this hotel there are several others in the area that are much newer and on the same price point.

I have added a picture of the dingy indoor pool area.

Sorry Best Western this is not one of your better properties.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Ellestar
Write a ReviewReviews (1,339)

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Very great place. We had awesome time. Best place ever beside Music Road Hotel. People I read reviews before I stay anywhere when people say bad things about here it isn't true. I am very picky and this place was great. We stayed 5 days was worth the high price.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This was my family's first stay in this hotel. I will be using it again. The staff was very friendly. My kids loved the pools (all of them .. including the hot tubs). Everything was very clean. If you are going swimming, be sure and stop by the office first and get some towels. The breakfast was very nice. I noticed a few reviews that talked about the noise level due to the pool area; but we didn't have that problem at all. It was very quiet. We had Dixie Stampede tickets and this was a very convenient location....we were straight across the street. My oldest son said, "Mommy, can't we at least stay here another day?" So it really had his approval :) .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This makes the 3rd time staying with this hotel and I have got to say they r the best. Very friendly and clean. And r u 1 step ahead ofeverything. Breakfast was good. The indoor and outdoor pools wer clean so werthe hottubs. Will definitely keepstaying here everytime icome bk. Plus the friends I brought with me also enjoyed it.keep up the good work toni inn :)

Room Tip: Room 306 is the best. Best beds iv ever slept in lol
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mary m
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We have stayed here every time we go to the Smoky mountains. Stay one night prior to checking into our cabin for the week. It is always very clean and well kept. Love that its right next to Texas Roadhouse,so we can walk over for dinner. My son loves the indoor pool ( they have an outdoor one as well).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This was our second stay at the "Toni". We came back because the price was good, and it was close to everything we planned to do this trip. Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, and some good resaurants were all going to be stuffed into a weekend, so we didn't want to spend a fortune on the room. We were put into a ground level room near the indoor pool and it was still quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SirCaiusWV
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Very clean , great hot food, ready to meet your needs, My wife and I stay at Best Western because of great prices that we can afford, When ever we go on vacation. we have been back for the last two years, and will keep on returning, Very nice place to stay, Or just get away with that special someone,

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple