“Clean, great pools, no roll away beds.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Toni Inn

BEST WESTERN Toni Inn
Ranked #22 of 89 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Clean, great pools, no roll away beds.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

My family and I stayed here one night (7/20/13)because we had decided to stay an extra night in PF and the hotel we were staying at was full. I wish that I would've booked our entire stay at Best Western Toni Inn. It was very clean. House keeping was very prompt and friendly. The pools and hottubs are great. I only had a few complaints. 1. There is no restrooms near the indoor pool. So each time one of our kids had to potty we had to walk all the way across the parking lot, up 2 flights of stairs and back to our room dragging all the other kids along cause we didn't want to leave them unsupervised. 2. The facility did not offer roll away beds. We had to make our kids a bed in the floor. House keeping did bring lots of pillows and blankets for them but I was told if I hadn't checked in early I probably wouldn't have gotten any extras. I felt when I made the reservation I was being pushed to rent two rooms when I only needed an exta bed for two little boys. 3. The breakfast was good but the eggs were boiled and cold. I would've preferred scrambled and warm.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank RobinCen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Pigeon Forge, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

My wife and I went to the Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge, TN for a get away trip. The pools were crowded, I was not offered any type of up grade as Diamond, and the breakfast room situation was unbelievable. There may have been seating for 50 at the most, but the place must have a couple hundred rooms, most of which were filled with families of 3 to 5 members. Enough said, but we ill never go back there again, and will strongly recommend to our friends that they go elsewhere too.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

3 Thank Lorin M
Philo, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

The staff and housekeeping were good. However, our room was located probably in the worst area of the hotel, in the corner of the indoor swimming area. THe FUNK in the air outside of our room smelled like a nursing home, no exaggeration. It was horrible. THere was a huge stain on the carpet outside our door. I would recommend to not book this room or any room near this area (2nd floor). The room was nice though and the beds and pillows were comfortable. THe pools however were not the greatest.
The indoor pool had stains on the bottom and the indoor hot tub was disgusting. One morning we awoke to it foaming with some yellow foam. The maintenance man was scooping the foam out and dumping the foam in the storm drain outside in the middle of the parking lot! The outdoor pool was ok. However, neither of the pools had lights in the pool, so swimming until 10PM was not the greatest. It made me feel very uncomfortable letting my kids swim at night when I could not see them well in the pool.
Overall, our stay was ok, but not a place we would come back to.

Room Tip: dont stay in room 221
Ashland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

We have stayed at pet friendly hotels in the past. This one was excellent. Clean, fresh smell, excellent mattresses. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will be staying here EVERY time I return to the Smokies !

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

The staff was very friendly.Housekeeping was excellent.Indoor/outdoor pool/ hot tub was very clean.Continental Breakfast is tastes good and is nice and convinent. Great hotel to stay at if you are in the Piogeon Forge area. In fact, I am writing this rivew while staying at the Toni Inn on thier nice & kept clean computer in the office.

Room Tip: rooms close to office and indoor/outdoor pools are better
Rome, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

We will definitely be staying here again. It is located within walking distance to Texas Roadhouse Grill and Krispy Kreme donuts on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, opposite side of the Parkway as Dixie Stampede, but at that same end of town....

• Stayed October 2012
Sharpsburg, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Toni Inn. Very clean, fun pools (indoor & outdoor). This is a older hotel, but has been updated with what looked like new carpet, flat screen tv, new furniture, bedding, etc. Our room was spotless, loved the cleanliness & updates. We loved that the outdoor pool was large and had a deep end (9 ft.) for diving and jumping in. Located on the main strip in Pigeon Forge, it is very convenient to so many entertainment/dining options.

1 Thank Scott M