“first time staying here in years”

Best Western Toni Inn
Ranked #22 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 8 March 2014

i haven't stayed at this property in some years so I thought I would revisit. I don't have any major complaints only minor ones. the breakfast the hotel serves was not great by any means. my eggs were cold and the small, cramped area was full and couldn't even sit down. I had to take my food back to my room to eat. the room was clean, for the most part. the pool area was nice. same a I remembered it from years ago. I would stay here again but I probably wouldn't highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 March 2014

we came here for a one night getaway rooms was clean staff was nice my grandaughter loved the pool an bear pancakes loved that we got to park right infront of our door will be back some day very good price

Room Tip: dont book under the stairs
1  Thank nanahutson
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The rooms and hotel seemed very clean, staff was very friendly and prices online
were somewhat cheaper than similar hotels with an indoor pool. The pool area is
rather small but the room and water is heated so you can dip in freezing weather.
However the chlorine smell was so strong that we only stayed about 15 mins due
to our eyes burning. The free breakfast was so so but hey it's free! The pillowtop
king mattress was actually very firm so not what I would consider comfortable but
again the place was immaculate and it looked as if our room had never been used.
We have stayed in the area many times over the years and this would be my first
pick compared to all the others! To us being clean and helpful staff mean more than
the trivial details I mentioned earlier.

Room Tip: Noticed a few others mentioned noise from adjoining rooms but we had no issues like that.
Reviewed 2 March 2014

My wife and our two children stayed in this hotel for four nights in February. We checked in on a Friday and out on a Tuesday. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff were great. The beds were not the most comfortable to sleep on; both me and my wife had back pains at some point during the stay. Friday and Saturday it was a little loud outside with excited people on their trips, but was quiet past 9 or 10 PM. The hotel looks to be a bit older, but is well taken care of. The indoor pool is very nice, but on the crowded nights(Friday and Saturday) the size of the pool doesn't accommodate many people. Friday and Saturday the hotel was nearly completely booked, but past Sunday morning we noticed the hotel was nearly empty. We had the indoor pool to ourselves and there was room at the breakfast seating area. We didn't even attempt to try and get in the small breakfast area during busy days, and on Sunday when we tried it we realized we didn't miss much. Skip the free breakfast and walk or drive down the road to eat at Denny's or one of the many pancake places. The TV in our room was also fuzzy but we didn't watch it enough to care at the time. Also, don't even bother trying to use the wifi on Friday or Saturday, its extremely slow with the amount of people trying to use it. The other days it was decent speed. There might seem like a lot of negative things, but most were minor things that we could deal with. The best part of this to us was taking our younger kids to the indoor pool and hot tub during the slower days and spending it alone. If your going to stay here, go during the week and during a slower month.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

My wife and I had a great stay at this hotel. Everyone was nice and helpful. The only problem we had was the heating and air unit fan was messed up and made a lot of noise. We ended up placing something heavy on the unit and this made it stop.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The room was clean, comfortable and functional, but don't stay here if you are looking for a quiet, peaceful or relaxing stay. On one side of us were people who were loud conversationalists(all night long), on the other a very unhappy child that cried all night long and below us someone having a very bad digestive problem. We did not get any rest and were completely exhausted in the morning. I will pay a little extra next time for a room that provides better privacy and get a good nights sleep....

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We love Best Western Toni Inn! Started staying here about 7 years ago and always keep coming back! Each visit has always been pleasant, have never had an issue. Firstly, the customer service is great. I've corresponded through email about room details previously and they're quick to respond not to mention the friendliness of the front desk staff. The rooms are super clean and come with great amenities... In room mini fridge and microwave. The bedding is wonderful and for a lover of pillows... They have GREAT pillows. This is a place your back will be thanking you for the next morning. Bathrooms are great, and the tubs are deep. Indoor pool area is super nice and clean. Breakfast is good also. The rates are amazing as well... I can't even count the number of times we've stayed here for less than $50 a night and that is unheard of unless you want to stay somewhere questionable. I have no cons to this place whatsoever. Location is exceptional, staff is wonderful, rooms are very clean and comfortable and the value can't be beat. As always, thanks for a great stay... We will be back!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014