i haven't stayed at this property in some years so I thought I would revisit. I don't have any major complaints only minor ones. the breakfast the hotel serves was not great by any means. my eggs were cold and the small, cramped area was full and couldn't even sit down. I had to take my food back to my room to eat. the room was clean, for the most part. the pool area was nice. same a I remembered it from years ago. I would stay here again but I probably wouldn't highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The very finest in accommodations are right in the heart of Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. Our ideal location in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park is only 10 miles from the Sugarlands Welcome Center entrance. Outlet Shopping centers are just minutes away and a very convenient drive or trolley ride from us. For that special occasion, romantic weekend or well planned family vacation, Best Western Toni Inn in Pigeon Forge offers a variety of hotel accommodations and amenities sure to please all travelers. Free Hot Continental Breakfast • Family Rooms • Whirlpool Rooms • Non-Smoking Rooms • Queen and King Beds • In-room Coffee Makers, Microwaves and Small Refrigerators • Hairdryers • Flat Screen Televisions • Free Premium Movie Channel & Wireless Internet • Heated Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs. ELEVATOR. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Toni Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Toni Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Best Western Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Best Western