Shower too low had to bend to use it. Air conditioner didn't work correctly had it on 60 and it was still too hot in the room. Ants in the bathroom. Coffee pot didn't work and when taken to desk did not replace. Room not cleaned one day of our stay had to go to desk and ask for towels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Located next to Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge on the Parkway within close proximity to the area's best restaurants, attractions, theaters, outlet malls and Dollywood Theme Park. Oversized guest rooms offer your choice of one king or two double beds and special value amenities including FREE continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. For those who must stay connected or the need to mix a little business with pleasure, you will find a spacious work desk in your room with access to FREE High Speed Wireless Internet and FREE local calls. An outdoor pool is available along with ample parking easily accommodating tour buses, vans and oversized vehicles. Group planners enjoy Trip Rewards points which can be used toward stays at all Wyndham hotels and many national retail chains. You can even take a short Trolley ride to even more attractions. Whether you choose to relax or stay busy this is where you want to stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Pigeon Forge South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Family Inns Of America - East Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Family Hotel Of America
- Family Hotel Pigeon Forge