We took a man from our motorcycle group on a final ride because he is moving to Missouri. We rode through Tennessee and North Carolina and ended up in Pigeon Forge. That hotel room was the WORST I have ever been in. We put towels over the carpet to keep from walking on it, the tub was cracked and flexed so badly I thought that I would fall through. There were nail clippings on the floor close to the headboard as well as a cap to a juice bottle (that was only one side of one of the beds). The television only picked up the weather channel, there was no HBO or local channels. The contential breakfast was at another hotel down the block and the soap was from the Hampton Inn. There were not enough parking places, we had to park by the dumpster and got up 3 times during the night because trash was being picked up at other hotels and we were worried that our bike would be hit. The air conditioner turned on and off all night. The telephone had no face plate just buttons sticking up with the "guts" showing. I took pictures and will be sending them to the home office (if there is one). DON"T GO THERE !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Located next to Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge on the Parkway within close proximity to the area's best restaurants, attractions, theaters, outlet malls and Dollywood Theme Park. Oversized guest rooms offer your choice of one king or two double beds and special value amenities including FREE continental breakfast. All rooms are equipped with mini refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. For those who must stay connected or the need to mix a little business with pleasure, you will find a spacious work desk in your room with access to FREE High Speed Wireless Internet and FREE local calls. An outdoor pool is available along with ample parking easily accommodating tour buses, vans and oversized vehicles. Group planners enjoy Trip Rewards points which can be used toward stays at all Wyndham hotels and many national retail chains. You can even take a short Trolley ride to even more attractions. Whether you choose to relax or stay busy this is where you want to stay. We look forward to serving your lodging needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Lodge at Mill Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Family Inns Of America - East Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Family Hotel Of America
- Family Hotel Pigeon Forge