Lodge at Mill Creek
Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$152
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$110
ClarionHotels
US$187
US$167
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$201
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$110
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$174
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$212
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$139
EconoLodge
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$222
US$336
US$304
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this hotel via booking.com. I did not read reviews prior to booking, my bad. I have to say it was the most affordable hotel in the area. It seemed to have ample parking and was in a convenient location. The man at the front desk was very nice and gave us a run down on the free breakfast that was available in the morning. There was a cute dog in the office, and I am a dog lover so this made me smile. Check in was smooth and we were directed to the building behind the office. Which I thought was good because the one holding the office looked a little rough. Wrong. The one behind looked even older. We went in and the room smelled like smoke. My husband said to hold on he would see if there was a non-smoking room. He returned and said all the rooms were non-smoking but that the hotel had once allowed it so the smell was just there. He tried another room and it was the same. We have horrible allergies to smoke and we would have been in bad shape if we stayed. We then asked to cancel the reservation. The gentleman handled it very nicely and we had no problems.

As a real estate investor, I am aware of the expenses associated with flipping a home etc and the things you want to do but just can't afford and still profit. I understand this hotel was once a Days Inn and recently changed to Lodge at Mill Creek. That being said, the rooms are in need of an extreme deep clean at the very least. While waiting for my husband to return I used the restroom in the room and there was something splattered all over the wall near the toilet. In general it just looked dirty. The curtains on the windows had some sort of water stain and again there was something splattered on the wall near the window. The curtains look like they were 30 years old. In order for this hotel to make it, they will need to do some cleaning and replace drapes etc.

We went down the road and stayed at Super 8. We had stayed there when we visited in the fall and it was clean and they are steadily updating things in the rooms. When we were there they had several mattresses outside ready to be dumped and had several boxes including new desk chairs etc. It cost us $10 more a day for this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

stacey f,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was amazing! They have the most comfortable beds and was very quiet! They have a wonderful staff! Lodge Mills was very close to everything in Pegion Forge! They have everything you need if you in your room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Hiliary0121,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our staff efforts to provide a comfortable and convenient experience have been successful. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I would rather sleep in my car and be more comfortable we checked in early to pay when it became time to get keys my paperwork was lost finally after a 5 minute search it was found only to get keys to a hot room we put the air on 61 and left for the next day with bathroom door closed to cool the room didn't work still warm and muggy inside the room. Before we left again we spoke with the front desk about air again he said someone would come Wednesday after being told on Monday it was a new unit and turning down might work haha not I didn't sleep well also we done the sock test we do not wear shoes inside socks where black on the heels and ball of foot so not to clean floors the bed was ok also my husband has a urostomy bag that is permanent on his stomach so cleanliness is a must for us pull the old carpet up an put some kind of hardwood or laminate down shower was clean also not a pet friendly hotel but have a pet dog in the lobby so why aren't guest pets allowed I could understand if u had restrictions on it as far as weight but to not allow any when your lobby has one running around really!! For the summer time guest please be aware your air might not work there is no pool you can go to Gatlinburg for that so if you pay $100 a night might as well pay 50$ more a night and have a pool there with working a/c in your room and not nasty carpet bedskirts or the dirty window shades

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Kenny P, Guest Relations Manager at Lodge at Mill Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Katie F,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Room was big but beds were not very comfortable, it was clean and everyone that worked there was nice. It was in a good location so it was easy to get every where. Parking was good and they were fast to fix any problem.

Mollyv426,

Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay of Lodge at Mill Creek Hotel. I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our bed, though it is good to hear that you found the majority of your experience to be satisfactory. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Check in was a breeze, good location, and the bed was awesome. The only problem was a little bit of “lack” housekeeping but not too bad to worry about. The toilet didnt want to flush good. Overall, if everything was fixed we would stay there time and time again.

Room Tip: the toilet doesn’t flush well.

GinGin092014,

Thank you so much for staying at the Lodge at Mill Creek Hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient
experience as a good value for money. It is also very helpful for us to hear your comments on areas where we can improve. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.