Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$90
BestWestern.com
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
ClarionHotels
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
Hotels.com
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$89
EconoLodge
US$223
US$190
Hotels.com
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$84
All reviewsconference centerour room was spaciousfront desk staffthe main stripattractionstennesseetrolleyfireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2009

We stayed here one night on our 2 night - 3 day trip. We arrived around 7 at night, and check in was quick and simple. The hotel was your typical hotel room. The pool was indoor, a bit crowded, and had a waterfall coming down on one side. It was mostly full of adults just relaxing. The Lobby was quite large and nicely decorated. Their was no freebreakfast, but they did offer a deal on kids pricing with our meal. We opted to eat at thePancake House instead. Overall a nice hotel, but I doubt I will come back. There are plenty of better hotels for kids in this price range. (About 90 bucks anight)

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
ManagementStaff, Management Staff at Holiday Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2009

We sincerely appreciate your comments and input regarding our hotel property. We are definitely taking your comments into consideration and have been thinking of ways to provide more activities for families with kids. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we invite you back to be our guests anytime!
Management Staff

Reviewed 27 May 2009

One of 7 hotels we stayed at during a road trip and this was by far the best! Hotel has been recently renovated and for the price we paid it felt like a steal. The lobby was surprisingly welcoming for this class hotel and the indoor pool was great. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and new. Staff was warm and friendly. We couldn't have asked for a better stay. It was too bad we didn't stay longer. Only downside, no continental breakfast because they had a restaurant.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2009

My family and I visited the Pigeon Forge area during the extremely busy Memorial Day holiday weekend. We were in a hurry to check in as we had matinee tickets for the Temptations Revue (which was excellent by the way). With my Priority Club privileges, I was all set within minutes (and for early checkin). Albert at the front desk was great! Upon entry of the room everything was in order as expected. No surprises. Decent decor.

Overall nothing bad that I can say about the property. The only thing that I'd like to request is late night room service on the weekend. I know many people would prefer to eat along Parkway, but with small kids that go to bed a bit earlier, it's kind of hard to get back out.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2009

I stayed here in June of 2008 with my girlfriend (at the time, since broken up) and her 2 kids. The hotel was very nice, clean, and perfectly located on Parkway. The rooms were surprisingly big with 2 adults, 2 children, and 2 small dogs able to sleep comfortably. Close to everything you could possibly want to do. In the evening there was plenty to do within walking distance. The pool area is beautiful! Even though the hotel was being renovated at the time, it was very quiet. When I go back to Pigeon Forge I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed 7 April 2009

We booked this hotel through Hotwire, which does not reveal the hotel name until after you pay. Regarding the rate, I would suggest you either book through another travel website or directly through the hotel web site. Normally, Hotwire offers a considerable savings, but in this case, it was only two or three dollars per night.
After reading so many bad reviews, I was a little nervous about going to this hotel. The clerk at check in was not very welcoming. She was in the process of checking in a somewhat demanding guest when I approached. When she waited on me, she did not elicit any greeting, smile or otherwise. She did promptly check me in and instructed me where my room was located.
The room was a nice sized room for which was definitely big enough for four of us, but did have a unidentified odor when we opened the door. Once we turned on the a/c, the odor dicipated. The beds were typical hotel bed which were adequately comfortable for a night’s rest. The pillows were the half sized pillows used by many hotels these days. Each bed had four and more could be ordered using the pillow menu . When we called however, we were not asked if we wanted a particular pillow only the number of pillows we were requesting. The bathroom had a nicer quality towel which is thicker than many Holiday Inns we had stayed in the past. Though the rooms had recently been renovated, it was apparent that they stopped with the bathtub. There was a bathmat covering the floor of the tub, which was not in bad condition, but obviously from the original design. (Not sufficient to take points off). The room also has a coffee maker, microwave and micro fridge.
The property features an indoor pool, hot tub, game room area which would have been enjoyable had parents in the pool been watching their children who were jumping off the waterfall and planters (both of which had signs saying “no jumping or diving”) While kids will be kids, their apparent lack of supervision did pose somewhat of a safety risk for themselves and others. Additionally, a guest coin laundry is on site with detergents available for purchase at the front desk. Coffee and tea were offered on a complementary basis in the morning in the hotel lobby.
The hotel may be making an attempt at getting better press as we had received a friendly call in the afternoon after our check in asking if we needed anything and welcoming us to the property and in defense of the hotel, there was a very friendly staff member working the desk when I asked a question that afternoon.
Would I stay at this hotel again, that depends. If I had smaller children, rather then teens, the sizeable indoor pool would have been a plus. With regards to rates, at least at the time of my stay, there looked like there were plenty of other choices along the same street which would have been cheaper, some of which would not only offer coffee, tea, but complementary breakfast as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family