“great anniversary stay!!!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“great anniversary stay!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2011

thanks to all at the valley forge inn!!!!!as always you made our stay special just with your kindness and hospitality!!! already planning for our next stay at the valley forge inn during winter fest..During our 5 night stay our room was cleaned and always had fresh clean towels..they even got the fireplace going a month early for us because it was our 1st wedding anniversary!!!!!! This inn and staff are awesome in our book and we will return soon!!

Room Tip: jacuzzi,king bed,fire place,private balcony what else could you ask for????
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Jacksonville, Alabama
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We have just returned from a very pleasant trip to Pigeon Forge, TN. Part of our wonderful time was due in part to the Valley Forge Inn. The rooms were very nice. We were able to get a room right beside the pool which worked great with our 2 small children. Service was exceptional. Prices are reasonable also.

Scranton, South Carolina
Reviewed 10 October 2011

These are the greatest people @ the valley Forge Inn...They were so helpful when our Family of 20 when we made reservations. We had special needs with a disabled person, and an infant so we needed an extra fridge for room, it was waiting in our room when we arrived. They helped some early birds get in room before the rest of the gang arrived. My family and I always love staying here. I hope to return next year and of course i will be staying at the Valley Forge Inn...right in the middle of everything...LOVE IT!!!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We stayed at the valley forge inn from September 15th thur the 19th. We loved it! Everyone was extremely nice. We where there during the Grand Fall Rod Run so that trully a test for a hotel. lol. The room was always very clean and so was the pool area. All the staff was super nice, and during the Rod Run they had a staff member in the parking lot the whole time to check parking passes. From now on we will only stay at the valley forge inn. Loved it!!! We stayed it room 215 and it was a very quite room.

Room Tip: If you need a specific type of room just let the staff know. They will help you with the best room f...
ScottsVegas
Reviewed 5 October 2011

We arrived to a friendly staff and a very dated but, clean room. I know from my own frequent trips to the Smokies for what I paid for the dated suite which because I had an addition child was told I had to book... I could have book cabin and the next time will. I am a non-smoker so I requested a room to accommodate however, it was very apparent the smell of smoke especially in the bathroom when the steam saturated the walls. The pool and hot tub were nice and enjoyed by those with me. The beds were comfortable and overall it suited our needs, however the next time I am the area I will venture elsewhere for accommodations.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
valleyforgeinn, Manager at Valley Forge Inn, responded to this review, 11 October 2011
It is our policy that a maximum of four guests stay in our standard rooms, because we do not have rollaway beds or cots. However, we have made exceptions for families with small children. I'm sorry if you felt like you were being forced to rent a Large Suite or Family Suite. These units are much more spacious and are the perfect solution for families wanting more privacy, 2 televisions, and a kitchen; they offer the amenities of a cabin but still have the convenient location here on the Parkway.
Currently over 86% of our rooms are smoke-free; we did retain a few smoking units to accomodate our guests that do smoke. It has become increasingly obvious that the majority of our guests do prefer smoke free accomodations (even those who smoke). To deter guests from smoking in a non-smoking room all of our guests are asked to sign an agreement upon registration....smoking in a nonsmoking room will result in a charge of $100.00 being placed upon their credit card. This has been very effective in deterring guests from smoking in a nonsmoking room, but I do realize that it is still a possibility. If you had made mention of the situation to our desk we could have had housekeeping change all drapes, linens & pillows, as well as scrub the walls; maintenance could have been made to plug in an ozone machine, shampoo the carpet, and wash the air conditioner units. As a nonsmoker myself, I certainly understand how irritating smoke smell can be, and I apologize for the inconvenience that you all endured.

Joseph Cole
MGR
Bedford, Indiana
Reviewed 3 October 2011

My wife and I just returned from pigeon forge, stayed at the valley forge inn. One of the nicest motels we have ever stayed in. From check in to check out. freindly and courteous staff, with nice clean rooms. will definitely stay there again when we go back.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Me and my family stays and valley forge in we love it we check in the front desk people are ok the house keeper are very nice we stayed this time on 1st floor the room was very clean smelled great their was one little house keeper that made me and my family feel very welcome we stayed in room 127 are little house keeper took very good care of us she got any thing we need for are stay when we vist again i wont on the same side the hall ways and doors and are window was always cleaned our house keeper was always there ever moring sweeping oour rugs and cleaning windows i like to see the cleans where we stay i like to see that i didnt get to thank are house keeper but we will be back and i wont to stay on that side keep up the good work we will tell people to vist thanks guys for treating me and my family well to manament keep up to the good house keeper the are super thanks

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family