“" Home away from home ! "”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Valley Forge Inn

Valley Forge Inn
Ranked #19 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
New Orleans, Louisiana
“" Home away from home ! "”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have never been to a hotel that works so hard to accommodate their customers. Staff is friendly, rooms are very clean and the rates are the best around ! Before my father in law's passing, he would always stay at the Valley Forge Inn. No other hotel was an option for him. Our family has been staying at the Valley Forge for over 10 years ! Conveniently located next to the comedy barn. They offer many different types of rooms to accommodate your family's needs and size. Next time you are in Pigeon Forge, check them out ! ( Also note that they have an outdoor pool and heated indoor pool with Jacuzzi as well. )

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel since it first opened. Joe & all his staff are the friendliest and most accomodating in the whole state. I will not stay anywhere else in Pigeon Forge and recommend it to all my family and friends and they always sray at Valley Forge Inn when in Pigeon Forge. I so look forward to my next trip there and my next stay at Valley Forge Inn!!

• Stayed July 2013
north carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

The staff was very friendly and the rooms are old but very clean and the property is kept up very nice, The rates are very good and the location is within walking distance of new belle island, we had a balcony room on back and could set on balcony and watch the new Wheel at belle island,we checked out one day early and was refunded the night we didint stay (I appreciate that some hotels wont do this) a very nice hotel in the middle of pigeon forge.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room facing river and you can watch the new wheel at belle island, Very pretty at nigh...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel was affordable and clean. Some renovations are badly needed. In the past the breakfast consisted of the usual continental breakfast fare, I didn't have the breakfast during this stay but others in my group described the same food as before.

Room Tip: The elevators are toward the back of the hotel. I had a bad knee this time and I had wished I had go...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
valleyforgeinn, Manager at Valley Forge Inn, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
First, I would like to thank you for staying with us again! I realize that there are many motels to choose from in Pigeon Forge, and I'm glad that you recognized the cleanliness and affordability of our property. Our staff does an excellent job of keeping our rooms clean, and we have always tried to keep our rates affordable. I'm sorry that your stay did not exceed your expectations. We are in the process of more renovations (more new bedding, bathrooms, carpets, and furnishings in some sections). It is nearly impossible to do large scale renovations during the summer season, because our occupancy is so high. Now that it has slowed down a little bit, however, more work will be done. Over the years, we have constantly poured money, time and energy back into the property, and I believe that is one of the reasons that our customers stay with us time after time.

Our breakfast consists of 4 different cereals, apple juice, orange juice, coffee, milk, hot tea, assorted muffins, assorted bagels, assorted donuts, honey buns, danishes, instant oatmeal, instant grits, toaster waffles and syrup, toast and jelly, apples, and bananas.

The next time you are in town, I invite you to stop in and ask to look at some of our rooms.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed 3 nights checking in on August 2nd . We had a small problem and I can say they took care of it right away . We stayed in room 420 and had a great view out back on our balcony . The location was perfect . Our room was a mini suite . It was roomy ad loved how the room was set up .. We can't wait to return to the valley forge inn !!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Tblack45638
Hendersonville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

Great place to stay... rooms are clean and have plenty of space and the staff are always top notch and accommodating. We've stayed in several hotels all over the area from the little mom and pop places to 5 stars with all the bells and whistles and still we keep coming back to this one. Loved our room with king bed and the jacuzzi tub was wonderful to settle down in. The indoor pool is a favorite of our nieces when they are along - clean and relaxing atmosphere. Perfect getaway - can't wait to return!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Meridian, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

This place was a perfect stay. The rooms were clean, breakfast was simple but enough. One reason we got this hotel room was because we needed a microwave and frig and also wanted an indoor pool since it was raining when we got there. It had all the above and also a table with 2 chairs and I nice balcony. I will definitely stay there on our next trip !!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family