“Always pleased.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Valley Forge Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Valley Forge Inn
Ranked #19 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Always pleased.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Just wanted to give thanks to the great staff and a great place to stay. I'm always pleased when I stay at Valley Forge Inn. The rooms are always clean and the staff is very kind. They have two great pools and offer a great continental breakfast. I will always recommend Valley Forge to family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Candler, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

This has been the only place we ever stay at since we stayed on our honeymoon in 2001. We don't get to Pigeon Forge much but we always have a great stay.The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean most rooms have a great balcony view. Great place to stay on a budget, family friendly, Located almost in the middle of the strip and is in walking distance to the Island and the new sky wheel and arcades.

Room Tip: the rooms over the drive to the back parking lot have great views from the balcony looking towards...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Picked this hotel for the price. We given a room in the enclosed area over the indoor pool. It was awful every time we went in & out of the room due to the pool created a huge amount of hot and very humid air. It was like being in a sauna. The bathroom floor was in need of repair which made it look filthy. There was also a lot of noise from the people using the pool as well as from adjoining rooms.

Might consider staying here one more time, only if I can get a room away from the indoor pool.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
valleyforgeinn, Manager at Valley Forge Inn, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to share a review of your visit! I am sorry that you were unhappy with your accommodations at the indoor pool atrium. As you can imagine, some families truly love these rooms (especially during the Fall and Winter months), but I can certainly understand your concerns. Even with an Air Conditioning unit and fan ventilation the heat can be uncomfortable when you exit your room and enter the atrium walkways. We do enforce pool hours (10 am to 10 pm) to help cut down on any noise concerns.

We are also in the process of replacing those very small bathroom tiles with larger and more modern tile. We certainly hope that you will allow us to show you some of our different room locations and renovated bathrooms the next time you are in town!
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have never been to a hotel that works so hard to accommodate their customers. Staff is friendly, rooms are very clean and the rates are the best around ! Before my father in law's passing, he would always stay at the Valley Forge Inn. No other hotel was an option for him. Our family has been staying at the Valley Forge for over 10 years ! Conveniently located next to the comedy barn. They offer many different types of rooms to accommodate your family's needs and size. Next time you are in Pigeon Forge, check them out ! ( Also note that they have an outdoor pool and heated indoor pool with Jacuzzi as well. )

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel since it first opened. Joe & all his staff are the friendliest and most accomodating in the whole state. I will not stay anywhere else in Pigeon Forge and recommend it to all my family and friends and they always sray at Valley Forge Inn when in Pigeon Forge. I so look forward to my next trip there and my next stay at Valley Forge Inn!!

• Stayed July 2013
north carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

The staff was very friendly and the rooms are old but very clean and the property is kept up very nice, The rates are very good and the location is within walking distance of new belle island, we had a balcony room on back and could set on balcony and watch the new Wheel at belle island,we checked out one day early and was refunded the night we didint stay (I appreciate that some hotels wont do this) a very nice hotel in the middle of pigeon forge.

Room Tip: Get a balcony room facing river and you can watch the new wheel at belle island, Very pretty at nigh...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

This hotel was affordable and clean. Some renovations are badly needed. In the past the breakfast consisted of the usual continental breakfast fare, I didn't have the breakfast during this stay but others in my group described the same food as before.

Room Tip: The elevators are toward the back of the hotel. I had a bad knee this time and I had wished I had go...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
First, I would like to thank you for staying with us again! I realize that there are many motels to choose from in Pigeon Forge, and I'm glad that you recognized the cleanliness and affordability of our property. Our staff does an excellent job of keeping our rooms clean, and we have always tried to keep our rates affordable. I'm sorry that your stay did not exceed your expectations. We are in the process of more renovations (more new bedding, bathrooms, carpets, and furnishings in some sections). It is nearly impossible to do large scale renovations during the summer season, because our occupancy is so high. Now that it has slowed down a little bit, however, more work will be done. Over the years, we have constantly poured money, time and energy back into the property, and I believe that is one of the reasons that our customers stay with us time after time.

Our breakfast consists of 4 different cereals, apple juice, orange juice, coffee, milk, hot tea, assorted muffins, assorted bagels, assorted donuts, honey buns, danishes, instant oatmeal, instant grits, toaster waffles and syrup, toast and jelly, apples, and bananas.

The next time you are in town, I invite you to stop in and ask to look at some of our rooms.