“"Will be back again next year"”
Review of Valley Forge Inn

Valley Forge Inn
Ranked #23 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Mansfield, Ohio
“"Will be back again next year"”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is our 2nd year in a row staying at this motel and have fell in love with this motel. If you are a Christian family I highly recommend the valley forge inn. They have southern gospel music playing on their tv with the camera of the indoor pool. They have a 2pm church service and several signs showing their faith. Our kids love the indoor and outdoor pool areas. I have stayed at more modern motels but their friendly staff and treatment of customers have yet to be matched by others. I can see why this motel gets so many repeat customers they truly care about their customers.

1 Thank Kevin S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have to say to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay while in Pigeon Forge, TN, look no more. This is where you want to stay with your family. A great family atmosphere. My daughter, my grand-kids and I, all stayed three nights. I was very happy with the stay. This is a homey environment, which is safe and secure. Camera monitoring for the indoor pool so you can keep an eye on your older kids.Pools for any age. I especially liked the indoor pool and Jacuzzi when it was raining.The rooms always smelled great, I will never forget the aroma, it was wonderful. It is located in a great area, with many attractions next door and just down the road. I can't wait to return and stay at the Valley Forge Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank AmberEdwards555
Lenoir City, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had stayed here several times before and enjoyed it. I was planning a vacation for myself and additional 6 family members and we wanted to be together in one big room. They have several large townhouse and family rooms so I booked one with them that would accommodate all of us nicely. I arrived ahead of the group and unfortunately this room was not what I was expecting and was unsatisfactory. But after informing Tana at the front desk of the issues with that room, she apologized and did everything she could to work with me to make it right. She found an available combination of 2 rooms that worked out extremely well for us and we had an excellent vacation....thanks to her hard work and the great rooms!! Will definitely be using this hotel again as I visit Pigeon Forge frequently.

• Stayed July 2014
Keokee, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The room was very, very clean and the beds where comfortable. Only complaint was that we stayed on bottom floor and could hear ppl running up and down the halls above us and if someone above us flushed their toilet or took a shower you could hear the water running down.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 13 July 2014

A great place to stay. Clean rooms, excellent staff and close to everything. This place gets 5 stars all the way! We will be staying here again. Great family hotel with a indoor and outdoor pool. Friendly guests and hotel staff. I will be staying here every time I come to pigeon forge.

1 Thank Cory H
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed there last week. Was very impressed with cleanliness of rooms. A very friendly staff. Would diffently recommend the to anyone going to Pigeon Forge. If we come back for vacation we will diffently be staying here. Was very family friendly.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank dehelms
tennessee
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We have stayed here in the past and enjoyed the room. This time we booked a townhouse for the day before the 4th. The room was already cool for our arrival. The room had beds upstairs and downstairs with two bathrooms. It was clean as always. The pools are very well kept and always up to date on maintenance. Beds sleep like a dream and breakfast the next morning was delightful.

Room Tip: In walking distance to Belle Island, Comedy Barn and lots of tourist stuff.